Самая красивая и удобная таблетница! The most beautiful and convenient pill-case!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 09, 2012

Самая красивая и удобная таблетница! Честь для разрезания таблеток можно отделить, если она не нужна. Также можно отделить каждую ячейку и взять все необходимые таблетки с собой на один или два дня. Очень аккуратно сделана, хорошо открывается и закрывается. И размер хороший. Не слишком большая, не слишком маленькая. The most beautiful and convenient pill-case! Honor for cutting of tablets can be separated, if it isn't necessary. It is also possible to separate each cell and to take all necessary tablets with itself on one or two days. It is very accurately made, it opens well and closed.

Best pill organizer on the market

Posted by 5598385366452069673 on Jul 27, 2013

I bought one of these some years ago while on holiday in the US - it is the best pill container I've come across. I've tried lots of different kinds and because each day is detachable, you can just take it with you in your bag or pocket. The one I had before is still fine and working well - but the days had worn off the lids. Others I've tried either don't detach easily, or they soon either stick or become loose. Thank goodness for the internet, as I couldn't find them on sale in the UK.

Used for daily pills

Posted by 4634170514048762108 on May 29, 2014

Pasted times ion each box so they can be separated and used by patient where he will be at that time..6 am on night table on awakening, 8 am on kitchen table w breakfast, 10 am in chair in living room, 6 pm in pocket to be taken at dinner, 10 pm in bathroom taken before bet..etc......solved a lot of problems...

Best so far

Posted by 5509816319623812625 on Oct 02, 2014

This pill organizer is just perfect for big vitamin pills. Detachable daily boxes are very handy and big enough. Best pill organizer I have found. Only minus is the pill cutter, it's useless. It crushes the other half of the pill into small crumbs, because of the blade holders. Too bad, it would have been useful to have a cutter too. Plus I wish the organizer would come in different colors, because I use 3 organizers, morning, afternoon and evening.

Great

Posted by 4675477812306161698 on Aug 06, 2016

Just what I wanted! Love that I can detach some days to throw in my handbag for the day.

Simply works

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013

I never owned a proper pill organizer. This is just perfect for me. Not too small or big. Pill cutter works nicely, and it support pretty much all sizes. You can detach sections if you wish. I haven't found any flaws. Price was reasonable too.

good

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

I like how I can detach the different compartments (also gives me a reminder which day of the week it is!) It's a nice small size so I can easily take it with me wherever I go. The pill cutter is OK, it's a bit messy but does the job.

Very handy

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 05, 2012

I like being able to detach one section and carry it with me. Each compartment stays securely closed. Pill cutter works but there is a small area under the cutter where debris can accumulate.

the cutter is useless

Posted by 5172513480185044723 on Nov 09, 2016

the cutter cannot cut the pills into two but into many "pieces", what a nightmare