Astaxanthin in Moderation for Males

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 06, 2015

On many levels Astaxanthin is a super anti-oxidant. But using too much can imbalance a man's testosterone levels. "We" just want to moderate testosterone as we get older, prevent prostate enlargement, and prostate cancer. Maybe even keep our hair. Some experts rule out Ax completely for males, others suggest using it daily. For me, two capsules three times a week (M,W,F) seems a balanced approach and may help without causing problems. Also, it lasts for five weeks instead of two. Well wishes to you all.

Plain look

Posted by 4803149847528601869 on Jan 18, 2015

Bad color label n a bit expensive

Youth in a bottle

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Oct 20, 2013

After taking 12mg of this daily for a week, I noticed my skin became smoother and softer. It does what the studies say.

Super Anti oxident at super price

Posted by Reviewer1516313 on Nov 13, 2012

Great price for a product that is worth taking. the only critisism is that it is quite a small bottle. Taking 2 pills a day this bottle only lasts for 15 days. Wish iherb had a larger bottle of Deva ones available.

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm really glad this does not contain unneccesary additives like beeswax or gelatin that are in most other brands.

My gums have improved!

Posted by Reviewer1080367 on Dec 06, 2011

I notice that since I have been taking this (for several weeks), I have noticed that my gums are stronger and bleed less, even when I don't floss. I have asked my son to take this for a month and see if it helps him - he has problems with his gums.