Doesn't make me sick like the non-vegan CLA

Posted by Umbridge on May 18, 2010

Before I went vegan, I tried the conventional CLA, and it made me really naseous. This didn't at all. I haven't been taking it for long enough to give a full report of the effects, but I can say that this is an excellent product and I am so excited that it's finally available in a vegan form!

RANCID Strong Smell

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 30, 2016

Did not use due to the knowledge that rancid oil forms harmful free radicals in the body, which are known to cause cellular damage. Upon opening had a strong smell and then when I opened up a capsule it stunk and tasting the oil sort of felt like it burnt my tongue. Maybe my batch was off??iHerb has some good quality products and such a large range and the DHL delivery service is fast and efficient always Thanks.

Seems to help!

Posted by 4661152040122192492 on Mar 06, 2015

I'm only giving this 3 stars because I've been using this for about a month now and I'm not entirely sure if it helps or not. My appetite has definitely curbed and I don't crave food as often which is great and I have lost a few pounds, but I'm not sure if it's due to this 100%. Either way, it doesn't hurt to add it to every meal I have.