I'm vegan!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1921742 on Oct 22, 2009

The deva vegan tablets are fine, but there was also a sample pack of fish oil. I do not support animal cruelty and you guys sent me a gelatin (animal hooves) and fish oil product. I would suggest you take a closer look at what your sending whom.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2078504 on Mar 03, 2008

I am allergic to shelfish and love this product and iHerb has the best price!

definitely helps my stiffness

Posted by Reviewer1127918 on Apr 09, 2009

I have joint stiffness in the morning or if I sit for long periods of time. That is why I take these pills, and they definitely work. I appreciate that they are vegan, instead of using the beef stuff that other joint pills use. Thanks for this wonderful product that keeps me moving.

Deva, Vegan Glucosamine MSM & CMO

Posted by Reviewer1315621 on Mar 04, 2008

Great vegan product and great price. iHerb comes through for me yet again! No one beats iHerb's customer service. Thank you!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

Works well for joint aches.

Vegans Unite

Posted by Reviewer2762937 on Oct 21, 2009

finally a really great and affordable supplement instead of the standard fish oil....I would rate this supplement very highly

Boswelia and MSM is the plus!

Posted by 4953929509153096064 on Nov 18, 2014

Boswelia is an amazing pain reliever, in my experience. MSM seems to benefit my skin and immunity ..... Then I remember I paid for the Vegan Glucosamine and got all the above as a bonus 😃

Helps with my chronic hip problem

Posted by Umbridge on May 18, 2010

I have FAI syndrome from exercising too much (basically I have an extra bit of bone, which aggravates the joint and causes inflammation). I have decided to wait to have surgery since it's not causing me pain all of the time, but it does certainly affect my ability to run as much as I would like. I am starting to notice a real difference since I've been taking this, and my hip hasn't hurt ONE BIT this week (I've been taking it for a few weeks now). I definitely recommend this.

Great for VEGAN powerlifters and grapplers!

Posted by Reviewer2253175 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm a Vegan Powerlifter and Grappler. It has improved my training. Good product! Ordered products with DHL Int. on Saturday night and got it on Tuesday! but at pickup DHL charged me an extra $10-15 in fees and credit card charged me an extra $5.23 for 2 bottles of this an 1 Deva Multivatimin bottle. It get's pricey! but it's worth it since Canada doesn't carry these products. Will definitely order again! Greg Ottawa, Canada

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2302115 on Mar 31, 2010

Love these! I have arthritis in my knee and when I take these my pain becomes non-existent!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »