Yuak! But my kids like it.

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014

The taste of this is really awful according to me, but my children don't disagree when they get their daily supplement in form of these drops mixed into their cereals or oatmeal... Very happy that it is vegan:-).

Can´t say weather its good or bad...

Posted by 5541082259947509252 on Mar 20, 2014

I havent been able to try this product properly, I bought it to have in smoothies for my kids. But they taste it immediatley and no way they like it :( so I guess I will try to finish it myself. It does have quite a fishy flavor to it. So its difficult to sneak it in someones food... :)

Strong taste/odour, bruising

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Nov 20, 2013

My body quit bruising easily when I went vegan several years ago, and this supplement made it come back with a vengeance, and my young daughter didn't fare much better. I've looked at recs from the vegan doctors and dieticians, and can only conclude it doesn't do this body good and I probably don't need it, although other people might find it useful... I get a considerable amount of short-chain omega 3s from ground flax, chia, walnuts, eating loads of greens, some seaweeds/chlorella perhaps. Combined with limited refined oil, my ratios are pretty darn good to perfect - that might be the key, or individuals may vary. I find the smell and taste of this product beyond appalling, like rotten fish... if that's an indicator! I'm in two minds about that. But take a whiff, check yourself for bruises, see how it goes if you want... or just say no! Yuck! Take a B-12 and get off the internet, vegans, you'll do just fine - nay, possibly better - without wasting money on questionable, foul-tasting supplements.

Tip for taking your liquid vegan DHA

Posted by Reviewer3196833 on Dec 31, 2012

We have been successfully taking this product for years! The trick to taking this product without any nasty taste is simply to purchase empty v caps and fill one vcap with the liquid dha and swallow with water. Simple! This liquid version is far superior to the competitors because the liquid is less likely to go rancid while in full liquid form. We store in the refrigerator just to be extra safe.

Great product

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 14, 2012

I have been concerned for some time that I could not tolerate any omega 3 products. All the ones I have tried have been fish oil products and for many years, due to health issues, I have been unable to tolerate eating any meat or fish. When I discovered this product , an omega 3 that was not animal based, I was very keen to try it and indeed found I can tolerate it. I do not know if it has any of the fishy taste some people find objectionable as I mix it with food that contains a lot of healthy spices which will mask any flavour. I also appreciate the fact it is in liquid form in a dropper bottle as this makes it so much easier when mixing it with food - much better than cutting open capsules.

Tasteless in a green drink.

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Mar 09, 2012

I add this to juice and green powders with breakfast. It doesn't have any nasty taste and is good if you can't swallow capsules. Just a shame that it doesn't include EPA with the DHA.

Happy Brain + Happy Wallet

Posted by Reviewer3062894 on Feb 02, 2012

The easiest way to get your DHA on a budget. Finally what's good for the brain is also good for the wallet!

Vegan DHA

Posted by Reviewer3261221 on Jan 17, 2012

Good product.

Could have been a wonderful product - if they didn't ruin in with lemon and citric acid

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jun 24, 2011

Could have been a wonderful product - if they didn't ruin in with lemon (intolerable - irritates stomachs) and citric acid (irritating to stomachs)

Try putting this in capsules!

Posted by Reviewer1467230 on Jun 17, 2011

Can't stand the taste, so I fill my own capsules! I like that there aren't a bunch of extra ingredients-- no carageenan or maltodextrin and stuff like that. Happy with the amount of DHA in this product, it's one of the highest for vegans.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »