I'm vegan!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1921742 on Oct 22, 2009

The deva vegan tablets are fine, but there was also a sample pack of fish oil. I do not support animal cruelty and you guys sent me a gelatin (animal hooves) and fish oil product. I would suggest you take a closer look at what your sending whom.

definitely helps my stiffness

Posted by Reviewer1127918 on Apr 09, 2009

I have joint stiffness in the morning or if I sit for long periods of time. That is why I take these pills, and they definitely work. I appreciate that they are vegan, instead of using the beef stuff that other joint pills use. Thanks for this wonderful product that keeps me moving.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2078504 on Mar 03, 2008

I am allergic to shelfish and love this product and iHerb has the best price!

Deva, Vegan Glucosamine MSM & CMO

Posted by Reviewer1315621 on Mar 04, 2008

Great vegan product and great price. iHerb comes through for me yet again! No one beats iHerb's customer service. Thank you!

Vegans Unite

Posted by Reviewer2762937 on Oct 21, 2009

finally a really great and affordable supplement instead of the standard fish oil....I would rate this supplement very highly

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

Works well for joint aches.

vegan glucosamine MSM&CMO

Posted by Reviewer1043511 on Nov 26, 2011

thee only vegan I know with these for your health to early to know if it is helping me

Great find

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Mar 24, 2010

Most of the CMO available is derived from animals. I was very happy to see that DEVA produces a vegan option. I have friends who rave about CMO for their arthritis. I just started taking this, but I think I feel a difference.

Good addvites for the vegans

Posted by 5440177540717838125 on Mar 09, 2014

Good addvites for the vegans

Boswelia and MSM is the plus!

Posted by 4953929509153096064 on Nov 18, 2014

Boswelia is an amazing pain reliever, in my experience. MSM seems to benefit my skin and immunity ..... Then I remember I paid for the Vegan Glucosamine and got all the above as a bonus 😃

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »