Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2271912 on Feb 28, 2012

An excellent supplement. It's tasteless and the capsule size and coating/texture is perfect for ease of swallowing. The recommended amount of one capsule daily (printed on the product packaging) provides considerably less omega-3 DHA than recommended in my country. 2-3 capsules daily is necessary for my vegan eating plan to meet the recommended daily DHA intake. Of course there are a few variables here that will result in a different amount of capsules required daily by others but one per day does not seem adequate for a Vegan diet. This supplement would also be excellent for those (who are not vegan) taking Omega-3 supplements derived from fish who do not like the fishy taste. As a mentioned, this is an excellent product to supplement a diet that is low or deficient in Omega-3 DHA and EPA.

good product

Posted by 4830786700277022287 on Oct 10, 2013

This stuff seems to be making a difference and helping me cope with arthritis in my lower back and neck. it's also giving me good skin.

Changed capsule deserves a lower score.

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 20, 2013

I use this supplement on days that I don't get any omega-3s (which I usually get through chia seeds and sometimes flax). I love that this vegan DHA supplement exists, and I am sure it is a godsend for those that have trouble converting EPA to DHA. It never seems to upset my stomach and there's no strange aftertaste or smell. A winner all around. I am editing this on 20 June, 2013 to add that they've changed the capsules, and they now 1) puncture easily, and 2) leave a fishy taste behind. I used to carry the old ones in my pocket from time to time, and they never broke. With this new capsule, several have and it even completely ruined a jacket (despite this being a vegan supplement, the taste and smell is very, very fishy..it is algae, after all!). I don't know why they've changed the capsule, but I don't think I will be buying this brand anymore.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3008767 on Mar 03, 2010

I like the softgels better than the capsules, they don't have that "fishy" (algae!) smell. Two thumbs up!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1619032 on Jan 23, 2012

The only issue with this product is that it sometimes has a funny refluxy taste after you've had it, which isn't particularly nice! Also, you need to take at least 2 per day to get anywhere near the recommended daily dosage of omega 3. But good product, and I have bought more.

Horrible taste

Posted by LourdesN on Aug 06, 2014

It tastes really nasty, the first times I took them I had I had to hold my nose to bear it. However, do their job perfectly and are vegan.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

I prefer liquid stuff for the every day use, but for travel these are idea. Small, no bad taste, and easy to take. Would prefer if they also had EPA, but all in all, a really good product.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2559072 on Jul 14, 2012

good!

Assistant

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 14, 2012

Although relatively expensive

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

On my 2nd bottle. Happy with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »