Really Good Product.

Posted by lisamaree on Feb 09, 2016

Clears skin really well, but you must remember to wear sunscreen with it!

Ms

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Dec 12, 2015

Very nice product.

Not excited about it

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 21, 2015

I am not very happy with this product. I did not see or feel anything happening to my skin (I am 55) and I have used it three weeks now, I do not think I will order again

Devita Glycolic Acid Blend

Posted by 4885606916832016512 on Aug 23, 2015

Bought this product and use it for almost two months, the results are better than expected. My face use to have a lot of acne but after 2 months of usage, the acne are gone, in fact all gone, my skin is more radiant than before, face is not oily now. Face skin is much smoother than before and pore size are smaller. Very satisfied with this product and will purchase again.

Potent skin-beautifying agent: deeply hydrating, softening & pore improver

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 06, 2015

I was initially disappointed in this. I wanted a glycolic liquid as instant dry skin dissolver to replace the AHA mask I currently use on my sand paper-dry skin. I thought this gel would be it but no. To give you an idea if this might work for you, I live in arid desert climate, have combination super oily and severly dry skin (yes, the worst of them all: imagine super rough dry skin that shines like an oil slick!) It's however not sensitive. I have severe MCS and this is 100% unscented to me. (I purchased in cool weather). Product stung mildly the first time where skin was raw. I expected this to burn, dry and peel my top layer and hopefully dimish a small patch of some old (but mild) poke marks on my cheek and fix my bumpy chin from a very acne prone youth. This doesn't do that. However, I noticed that this softens skin on contact and is not drying but deeply hydrating. After a week of using this daily, along with their evening moisturizer and Badger rose oil, my dryness is completely gone as these products act for a good 12+ hours. (I layer as follows: oil, then moisturizer and finish with this.) Not only that but horizontal neck lines are dimished on contact, my skin feeks like velvet, smooth and looks youthful and pores, formerly the size of moon craters, have now turned invisible and tight! This effect is, for now, temporary. Note that I am now middle aged. You need to have some problem to fix or, of course, you will not see results. With these 3 products, my skin looks a lot better than it did in my acne-prone 20's. NOTE: I have now tried Devita without the Badger rose oil, it was not nearly as effective on my dry skin. Same with using oil only. I am at an age where I need all 3 products to heal dryness for 12+ hrs. When climate goes humid, the oiliness comes back fast. Now, for the bad news: not finding the Devita Rx cream with multi-peptides and another serum I never got around to trying, I went to Devita's website: to my surprise, they have discontinued a lot of their fancy creams! Are these excellent products next? Is the company dismantling soon? I would buy all that iHerb has in stock but for one, I can't afford it and, two, I only have one face, so they'd expire before I could use them all, so I am passing the info here and letting you try them instead of keeping them all to myself, as I'd love to do. ;) My fear is logging in and finding out they've either been discontinued or worse, reformulated like Mychelle did theirs! I hope iHerb carries them forever because I hate to be disloyal to my favorite store but I am already going elsewhere for items that iHerb sadly has quit carrying. I hope I gave you enough details to decide if it might work for you too. Please do target your products to your own specific needs, skin type and climate. Hope it will improve your skin as much as it did mine. Here's to us all looking the best we can with what we got. Be well, everyone! :)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2623221 on Jul 05, 2014

I have a ton of very tiny bumps on the side of my cheek. I even saw a dermatologist and bought his whole set of products which didn't help and even aggravated it because one of it was a strong peeling chemical. So I lived with it for a year. On first application, skin felt smooth and tight. Now most of the bumps have disappeared and my face feels really smooth and glowy. It feels slightly dry because I didn't want to pile on a moisturizer since the oil bumps was my main concern for now. I am now a Devita convert. This is an amazing natural skin care line with no harmful chemicals.

you should try !!!

Posted by 5213064164385462782 on Apr 23, 2014

I was lil bit sceptic at first but it was the only product at IHerb that was good for milia. Well i did give it a try and i must say i can see and feel the difference, my pores are smaller and my skin feels very smooth and healthy and my milia problem is getting much better !

not for a sensitive skin

Posted by sabama on Mar 12, 2014

This product is not suitable for a sensitive skin! My skin turned to red and burned after applying this peeling. Afterwards, this unpleasant feeling completely disappeared in next 10 minutes. I noticed my skin had became much more sensitive after half a bottle used. Moreover, I had no improvement of my skin tone, reducing wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, etc.

So far so good

Posted by amelave on Mar 08, 2014

Maybe I am imagining it, but I think my skin looks more beautiful since I started using this product :)

!

Posted by Strelka on Jan 20, 2014

ļoti labs nakts pīlings, tiešām atsvaidzina un uzlabo ādas stāvokli.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »