Devita, Perfecting Time, Age Defying Moisturizer with Argireline, 2.5 oz (75 ml)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 From Wisconsin on Nov 10, 2010

This is a fantastic face lotion. A few weeks ago, I purchased the Devita try-me kit, which contained this lotion (previously called Daytime Nutritional Moisturizer) and just loved it. I'm 40 and still struggling with daily facial blemishes but this lotion is really helping. I'm also using Now Foods European Clay powder, and Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner, and it seems like all three products work nicely together, and the results are noticeable. I've been searching for something for years, and think I've finally found the right combination.

Nothing special for me

Posted by NatalyOslo From Norway on Oct 11, 2011

I have combo sensitive dehydrated skin and this cream was moisturizing enough only in warmer days. Great base for make up though.

Not Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2719080 From Missouri on Jun 28, 2013

I found this on a search for moisturizers for sensitive skin. It burned like crazy the first time I used it. Had to wash it off immediately. I do not recommend this product. What a waste of money. :(

Eyes stinging

Posted by Reviewer2847306 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 09, 2011

when i apply this near eyes, my eyes getting irritated. and applied skin also have stinging sensation. Horrible.

Nice

Posted by NataliyaKvitka From Ukraine on Aug 22, 2012

I have this product in my Devita travel kit (which I recommend to everyone for vacations and journeys). It's really good, very fast absorbs, leaving skin soft and moisturized. // Отличный крем, у меня есть в составе набора для путешествий от Девита. Очень приятная текстура, легко впитывается, кожа нежная и увлажненная.