10% Off Orders Over $40!

Devita, Perfecting Time, Age Defying Moisturizer with Argireline, 2.5 oz (75 ml)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Nov 10, 2010

This is a fantastic face lotion. A few weeks ago, I purchased the Devita try-me kit, which contained this lotion (previously called Daytime Nutritional Moisturizer) and just loved it. I'm 40 and still struggling with daily facial blemishes but this lotion is really helping. I'm also using Now Foods European Clay powder, and Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner, and it seems like all three products work nicely together, and the results are noticeable. I've been searching for something for years, and think I've finally found the right combination.

Not Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2719080 on Jun 28, 2013

I found this on a search for moisturizers for sensitive skin. It burned like crazy the first time I used it. Had to wash it off immediately. I do not recommend this product. What a waste of money. :(

Noticable reults

Posted by 4848971719376587913 on Jan 07, 2014

When using this I notice results. Good stuff, although it wont hydrate your skin fully, I end up using two different moisturizers for full hydration but wont stop using this as it does wonders to my skin. It can also sting around eyes.

Nothing special for me

Posted by NatalyOslo on Oct 11, 2011

I have combo sensitive dehydrated skin and this cream was moisturizing enough only in warmer days. Great base for make up though.

Eyes stinging

Posted by Reviewer2847306 on Jan 09, 2011

when i apply this near eyes, my eyes getting irritated. and applied skin also have stinging sensation. Horrible.