July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Devita RX, C-Pro Plus, Morning, 1 oz (30 ml)

Add to cart to see price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent serum!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is an excellent anti-aging serum which contains 20% vitamin C that is stabilized. It is important to use a stabilized product so that the vitamin C has not oxidized prior to use. Also, did you know that using vitamin C serum before applying sunscreen has a syngergistic effect and increases the sunscreen protection factor! This is true and since I have started to use vitamin C serum before applying the Devita solar protective sunscreen I have seen reduced freckles and tan in my skin. If you are looking for the best skin protection and anti-aging product you have found it! I use this serum every morning before applying my sunscreen. It soaks in so quickly and tingles so you know the vitamin C is there!!!!If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

I get compliments on my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on Jun 12, 2013

I use this in conjunction with my Clarisonic Spinbrush and after about 3 weeks, I'v been getting compliments on my skin and reduction of freckles. Very exciting as I have had uneven skin tone. Goes on easily and works well!

Good serum for ageing oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1009129 on Oct 24, 2012

Nipes at application, but decreases the greasiness and accelerates the regenerative process of the skin. Very good for skin with broken capillaries, stimulates collagen production. Пощипывает при нанесении, уменьшает жирность кожи и ускоряет процесс заживления повреждений.Полезна при куперозе, стимулирует выработку коллагена.

Devita RX Morning C-Pro Plus

Posted by Reviewer1918143 on Apr 03, 2012

This product absorbs very quickly, and leaves a slight tingling sensation. So far I like it.

Works Noticably Well

Posted by 5126595867582285576 on Jan 29, 2014

This wonderful serum made a noticable impact on the bags and little lines under and around my eyes. I accidently dropped the bottle on my tile floor where it shattered but it was within 3 weeks of use and recall I saw the difference within less than 2 weeks. I don't recall a smell like some of the others Serum have. I'm traditionally a fan of higher end lines (Peter Thomas Ro.., Kineras.. along with a few others and this is right up there with them. I have sensitive skin and never experienced a problem. I've used quite a few of the Devita products and like a couple of their other serums products as well but this is my most fav. Another is their Moraccan Rose Facial Toner too which is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and smells divine. Like iherb alot as well. Items come quickly and well packaged.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »