Devita RX, Copper Peptide Repair, Cu+, Sun Damage Control, 1 oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Peptides!

Posted by Reviewer1803646 on Nov 22, 2011

Really nice serum. Goes well under moisturiser and make-up.Similar to Perricone products without the chemicals and price tag.

Excellent

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 01, 2013

Second bottle, can't ask for more. Texture is nice, almost like using pure aloe gel, my complexion improved after using this and a few other things.

seems very promising

Posted by KaliMa on Oct 06, 2013

So far, so good! Only used it for 3 days, but my skintone seems more even already, and combined with the rx cleanser, the devita facial scrub and rosehip oil I seem to have found the cure for my dry, flaky skin. Yay! I'm totally in love with the Devita products And yes, it is like applying pure aloe vera. It dries very quickly so you have to work it into the skin fast to get the most out of it.

Where was the warning

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Mar 03, 2015

I found out about "the uglies" - when I got them. You should NOT use this undiluted or whereever without knowing what you do and how. 2 months since I stopped using it now, and I am nog back where I started yet. Some in fact, does not go through "the uglies" - they stay there.