New To iHerb?

Devita RX, ECM5 Extra Cellular Matrix, Skin Rejuvenation, 1 oz (30 ml)

Move Over Dr. Perricone!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Apr 15, 2012

I have compared the ingredients with many other high end skin care products, including Dr. Perricone's. Since I disagree with using chemicals and/or fragrance in my products, I eliminated Dr. P's and many others. I wanted a product that contained only high quality, natural, and effective ingredients. This is a power-packed serum that goes on light and smooth and has a creamy texture at first that sinks in after a few minutes. I've been using it for several months now and can see a nice improvement in my skin texture, especially under the eyes where I had some sun damage. The "crinkled" look has improved and has better plumpness, elasticity and hydration. That's saying alot since I am going on 60 and used to sunbathe! I also use a tiny amount of the Shea Butter Brulee (which is a GREAT body cream, BTW) since it's still winter, but will probably only need the serum during the summer. I will definitely keep on buying this one!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1803646 on Nov 22, 2011

This is particularly good. Very light. Would like to use this night and day. This product could almost be used as a moisturizer as well for an oily skin. Love the DMAE ingredient without the price-tag.