Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Devita RX, Ultrahydrate Rx, with Hyaluronic Acid, 4 oz (120 g)

Add to cart to see price!
4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Comes in a plastic pump bottle, not a glass jar as currently pictured!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 18, 2012

I am new to Devita and I really want to like this line, but so far it fails to perform to the high standards of the old (and now gone) Mychelle formulas. However Devita is far superior to their ineffective 2011 reformulations. I was disappointed to receive a bottle with a pump like the progesterone creams. I prefer glass jars and I worry about plastic's BPA in the cream. Thank goodness I know that iHerb keeps their products in an a/c facility at all times! On the plus side the bottle has a clean white design. The cream works well for body hydration, and if I had known I would not have purchased both this and the body lotion. Unlike the former Mychelle Deep Repair, it's not very rich and does not quench my extremely dry facial skin. I prefer the Evening Moisturizer sample from the Devita kit. However this cream is good enough, completely unscented and works very well as a neck and hand cream and is wonderful on lips! Might also be good for men as after shave. It leaves my face & body skin without greasy feeling but does not impart the softness of their evening moisturizer. (But their Brulee lotion does!) I have looked for years for a natural collagen & elastin cream unfortunately these ingredients are listed last and don't seem to do much softening or any instant results so far as lines. I would purchase this again but I won't mind if they reformulated it with more collagen & elastin or vitamin A perhaps, as long as they kept it unscented. All in all, I somehow like it and it looks good on the bathroom counter. I live in arid climate, it might work better for someone with normal skin in humid climate.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jan 17, 2012

It is really good moisturizer. Absorbs quickly, moisturizes well, although for severe dehydration needed something more. And one drawback - clogs my pores a little...

Good

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 05, 2011

It's nice moisturiser, absorbes immediately, doesn't make the skin feel oily or shiny. Maybe not nourishing enough if used as night cream

Quite rich

Posted by Reviewer1803646 on Nov 28, 2011

This is really good in winter. A little heavy in the tropics.