Customer Reviews

Devita, Revitalizing Eye Lift Crème, 1 oz (30 ml)

$18.86
$24.49
Savings of: $5.63 (23% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 143 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Ok cream, fanstastic pump but.... roach colored bottle!

20 people found the following review helpful

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Apr 18, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

After giving a good week to this cream, I am sorry to say it performs nowhere near the pre-2011 (now reformulated & ineffective) Mychelle Fabulous Eye Cream. As a matter of fact, I've just found my FEC tester from a 2011 kit and it still removes the under eye lines on contact, one application and gone! Sadly Mychelle reformulated everything in 2011 and, even though I purchased the FEC full size bottle the following week, it just doesn't work at all! They switched formulas without warning! Back to Devita: I love its feel but it does absolutely nothing at all for my under eye lines. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. What I DO love is the pump: I can squeeze out just the tiniest amount and not waste anything! Wonderful! But...the pump is itself a creepy cockroach shade of brown! It should be white like their newer products! And the cap won't stay on, it's too large and I've dropped this glass pump 3 times already by grabbing it from the top, I'm lucky it didn't shatter! The cream is yellow and completely unscented which I love, but I can't believe it does nothing whatsoever! No change in appearance neither instantly as with the M.D. FEC nor after 1 week, and I have to reapply it often! It is very thin, not rich, not really moisturizing, a bit softening and feels nice. I like that it's not toxic and will continue using it for now.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

tender

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by naturalsgirls From Russian Federation on Apr 01, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

The cream has a light, delicate texture, not tight (for the summer is very good). Absorbed quickly and easily, no sense of film and sticky. Barely perceptible odor of something floral. Consumed very sparingly due to light consistency. Hydrates at 5 + + + makeup (I use minerals) to go to him miraculously, the cream is not slipping. Not use on a regular basis, alternating with oil mixtures, which I do myself. This cream with anti-aging effect, for me, as prevention of wrinkles and investment in the future of my skin. Can be safely used with 30 years and above. Another indisputable advantage is its size 30ml, this is how the two of cream of standard! Enough, at least another six months. Крем имеет легкую, нежную консистенцию, не плотный (на лето очень хорош). Впитывается легко и быстро, нет ощущения пленки и липкости. Еле-еле уловимый запах чего-то цветочного. Расходуется очень экономно, за счет легкой консистенции. Увлажняет на 5+++, макияж (я пользуюсь минералами) ложиться на него чудесно, крем не скатывается. Использую не на постоянной основе, чередую с масляными смесями, которые я делаю сама. Этот крем с анти-эйдж эффектом, для меня как профилактика морщин и инвестиции в будущее моей кожи. Смело можно пользоваться с 30 лет и выше. Еще одним неоспоримым плюсом является его объем 30мл, это как два крема стандартного объема! Хватит, как минимум, еще на полгода.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

soothing eye relief

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1275454 From Texas on Apr 23, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

This is a very nice eye cream , this company seems to use great ingredients and the texture is very creamy. Feels so soothing to the eye area .

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Fair

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on Jan 04, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I was expecting something better because the ingredients are so good. But after 1 month using it every day I can´t see it is working. I will try something diferent next time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

like this

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5012373358519496816 From Russian Federation on Jul 14, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I like this eye cream. easily absorbed, moisturizes the skin, visibly smoothes, can be applied at night and are not afraid of swelling in the morning. wonderful product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives