お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Devita, Revitalizing Eye Lift Crème, 1 oz (30 ml)

Good moisturizer that provides gentle lifting

Posted by scatterbrained on May 19, 2014

I think this creme is a good bargain - an affordable price for 30 ml which will last very long. It is a good moisturizer first of all and gentle for the skin around the eyes. I have only small mimic wrinkles below my eyes, and this creme seems to have a gentle lifting effect (but no stretching). I don't know how it would work on someone with deeper wrinkles, but on me it works just fine, the cosmetic effect is pretty visible. However, I use this creme only at night as it contains retinol and some extracts of the citrus that may be photosensitive. I'm really waiting for the Autumn when I will be able to walk in a daylight with this creme :)

Ok cream, fanstastic pump but.... roach colored bottle!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 18, 2012

After giving a good week to this cream, I am sorry to say it performs nowhere near the pre-2011 (now reformulated & ineffective) Mychelle Fabulous Eye Cream. As a matter of fact, I've just found my FEC tester from a 2011 kit and it still removes the under eye lines on contact, one application and gone! Sadly Mychelle reformulated everything in 2011 and, even though I purchased the FEC full size bottle the following week, it just doesn't work at all! They switched formulas without warning! Back to Devita: I love its feel but it does absolutely nothing at all for my under eye lines. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. What I DO love is the pump: I can squeeze out just the tiniest amount and not waste anything! Wonderful! But...the pump is itself a creepy cockroach shade of brown! It should be white like their newer products! And the cap won't stay on, it's too large and I've dropped this glass pump 3 times already by grabbing it from the top, I'm lucky it didn't shatter! The cream is yellow and completely unscented which I love, but I can't believe it does nothing whatsoever! No change in appearance neither instantly as with the M.D. FEC nor after 1 week, and I have to reapply it often! It is very thin, not rich, not really moisturizing, a bit softening and feels nice. I like that it's not toxic and will continue using it for now.

Posted by 5012373358519496816 on Jul 14, 2012

I like this eye cream. easily absorbed, moisturizes the skin, visibly smoothes, can be applied at night and are not afraid of swelling in the morning. wonderful product.

Love it

Posted by Lycka82 on Nov 09, 2012

It's really my favorite eye cream that I ever had. It delivers all that mentioned in the description, it doesn't sting my eyes, it smoothes undereye area, it covers dark circles under the eye.

Nice

Posted by 5514258321247650144 on Sep 30, 2014

Nice cream, maybe not enough hydrating when just washed your face..no smell at all, but after a while you notice a funny smell, like some creams when they're expired, kind of rancid. It is much better the eyr contour cream in this same brand. Agradable, quizá no hidrata lo suficiente cuando tienes la cara recién lavada. No tiene olor, pero al rato de dártela notas un olor extraño, que me recuerda al de una crema pasada, rancio. Es mucho mejor el contorno de ojos de esta misma marca.