No effect

Posted by 4967383931061573602 on Dec 12, 2015

Unfortunately didn't see any effect from this eye creme.

Tolle Augenkpflege

Posted by 4791539449132540713 on Dec 16, 2014

die Haut ist praller, leichte Schwelungen werden gelindert, gute Textur, kein Geruch, lässt sich gut verteilen, top Zusammesetzung, bestelle mir auf jeden fall wieder.

Nice

Posted by 5514258321247650144 on Sep 30, 2014

Nice cream, maybe not enough hydrating when just washed your face..no smell at all, but after a while you notice a funny smell, like some creams when they're expired, kind of rancid. It is much better the eyr contour cream in this same brand. Agradable, quizá no hidrata lo suficiente cuando tienes la cara recién lavada. No tiene olor, pero al rato de dártela notas un olor extraño, que me recuerda al de una crema pasada, rancio. Es mucho mejor el contorno de ojos de esta misma marca.

Pretty okay

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

At first I wasn't too impressed, but it's actually a good creme. I think it has made my skin under eyes more bright and also softer. I have used it only for a month, so I am not completely sure whether I will order it again, but I'm still giving it a chance to prove me more.

קרם טוב מאוד

Posted by 4811071761481937697 on Aug 12, 2014

נתחיל מבחוץ: קופסה מאוד נוחה, יוצאת כמות מאוד נכונה של החומר. קרם מאוד נעים. משתמשת רק שבוע עדיין קשה להגיד על השפעה מקסימלית, אבל נראה טוב וקרם נעים כבר מהתחלה.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer1019049 on May 27, 2014

Haven't really seen much change in my eye area, but I don't mind it

Good moisturizer that provides gentle lifting

Posted by scatterbrained on May 19, 2014

I think this creme is a good bargain - an affordable price for 30 ml which will last very long. It is a good moisturizer first of all and gentle for the skin around the eyes. I have only small mimic wrinkles below my eyes, and this creme seems to have a gentle lifting effect (but no stretching). I don't know how it would work on someone with deeper wrinkles, but on me it works just fine, the cosmetic effect is pretty visible. However, I use this creme only at night as it contains retinol and some extracts of the citrus that may be photosensitive. I'm really waiting for the Autumn when I will be able to walk in a daylight with this creme :)

사용한지 일주일도 안되서..

Posted by 5507382515100692303 on May 18, 2014

가격대비 성분이 우수해서 구매했는데 효과는 좀더 써봐야할듯해요. 어차피 아이크림이 주름을 없애주지 못하는거 알고 있으니 주름이 늦게 늦게 생기길 바라는 마음으로 발라볼까해요.

Eye Cream

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Mar 26, 2014

I've only been using it for a short while, but I haven't noticed any difference with my dark under eye circles. I like the fact that it's cruelty free and it goes on smoothly, so perhaps it will help with my dark circles over time as I continue using it.

ok