Devita, Shea Butter Brulée, Fragrance Free, 7 oz (210 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

helps with my eczema

Posted by Reviewer1277647 on Mar 15, 2012

The only cream I can use with my eczema. I' using it for years under eyes, on my face, as a hand cream, all over my body. Too bad it costs much more at iherb, than at other online stores, cause i like iherb and would prefer buying from them.

Very rich and emollient

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Feb 20, 2011

Rather a cream than a lotion. Very rich and emollient. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling tough. Love this product!

Perfect Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Feb 11, 2012

I love the ingredients in this lotion, and the fact that there are no unnecessary ones added. It feels very pure and good for my skin. It's creamy and rich but seems to be absorbed quickly with no stickiness or oiliness. I even use it under my eyes. I love it for the entire body.

Highly recommended for hands

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This lotion makes your skin feel younger and softer after just one use! It soaks in quickly and is not greasy. The quality ingredients leave you feel moisturized, and there is no scent. Devita brand is recommended by the Eco-conscious like Adria Vasil. Highly recommended. I have also used the tahitian vanilla formulation however this is scent-free and better for me. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Left my skin luxuriously soft for over 12 hrs!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 20, 2012

I love this cream! Finally I have a Devita winner! It is indeed completely unscented (love it!) and comes in a huge white plastic tube with a flip-top cap. The white tube makes it very easy to dispense as little or as much as needed. I would prefer a glass pump to avoid BPA toxins, that's my only complaint, but I love that the tube allows complete control. I believe the peptides listed are Matrixyl 3000. The consistency is light but not runny, more a light (white) cream than a lotion, as most body lotions are anyway. It penetrates rapidly, leaves no residue. My body skin is normal, without dryness but it provides plenty of moisture. It left my skin incredibly soft for 12 hrs! PLEASE NOTE: as per photo, my box does not have any Organic mention anywhere, unlike what is listed in the product details here. This is a wonderful cream, I hope they never change the formula and iHerb always carries it. I won't mind if the box switches from brown to white, switch to glass and get rid of the term Brulee (I'm a bit puzzled here: it means burnt! Not a very clever affirmation to have on a skin product!) but please Devita: leave this magic formula alone!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »