너무 밀려요

Posted by 5417939363156710668 on Dec 17, 2014

블로그 후기만 보고 샀는데.. 제품이 리뉴얼이 된건지.. 어떻게 바르던지 하얗게 지우개 가루처럼 밀리네요... 전 목에만 살살 바르는 중인데... 별로에요.

여태 한번에 많이 사놓고 쓰다가

Posted by 4763833257430432119 on Oct 12, 2014

몇달전에 다 떨어져서 다시 시켰더니 백탁현상 쩔어서 도저히 바를 수가 없어요 전혀 흡수 안되고 때처럼 밀리고..헐.. 겉모습은 똑같은데 내용물이 왜 이렇게 변한거죠... 못쓰겠어요.. 데비타..안녕...ㅠㅠ

New formula is disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2233304 on Oct 07, 2014

The formula was great before, but the new one is really disappointed! thick, sticky, leaves white residue, and it's like there is sand in the moisturizer.

Used to love this product, but it has changed radically

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jul 11, 2014

They've changed the formula. I used to buy this over and over again from iherb.(But fter realizing how grainy and streaky and strange the formula had become, I contacted Devita and I was told that they've been going through formula changes, supplier changes, etc.) They offered to send a replacement tube, but after I told them I lived in Europe, I never heard back. This happened twice. I won't buy their products again on principle now due to their poor customer service (and because white grainy bits of rubbery sunblock are not attractive on the face!)

돈버렸네요 사지마세요 a total waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2519239 on Jul 10, 2014

Peels like a gommage scrub 진짜 때밀리듯 밀려요 손기술로 어떻게 해볼 정도가 절대 아니네요 이걸 돈받고 화장품이랍시고 팔다니... 예전에 잘쓰던거라 주문했는데 포뮬라가 바뀌었다더니 정말인가봐요 저처럼 돈낭비하지 마시고 사지마세요 별한개도 아까움

Dissapointed as many others

Posted by Reviewer2031305 on Jun 14, 2014

Unfortunately, the quality of this product had been changed to a worse one and I could not use it at all. It is nothing similar to the previous one. Last time I bought two tubes because I so loved the cream and was fully satisfied with previous formula and had used it for several years until it has changed. It is so thick now with lots of white particles which are quite sharp, the cream is too white and do not adhered properly, leaving lots of white lines and dry my skin. Have tried to use it for the body skin, but particles are really sharp and I do not want damage my skin and was not sure about its quality and SPF protection. :((

Terrible white residues

Posted by Reviewer2968247 on Feb 23, 2014

It's light and non oily, but leaves very bad white residues/flakes on the face. I tried it twice and both times I had to wash it off and apply other lotion. Will not buy it again.

Un horror

Posted by 5320908716496290429 on Jan 19, 2014

Quería utilizar esta crema a diario ahora que es invierno, para sustituir a la de Olay que también tiene protección 30, pero ha resultado ser un horror: forma pelotitas de color blanco por toda la cara y, además, la deja seca y tirante. Va directamente a la basura, así que 15 euros desperdiciados.

Horrible!!!

Posted by 5049250445334919473 on Dec 28, 2013

Si je pouvais je ne mettrai pas d'etoile du tout. Laisse des traces blanches sur le visage et bouloche!!! Une catastrophe , surtout pour le prix...

Used to be my 'go to' sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3045505 on Nov 11, 2013

I have been using this sunscreen for about 3 yrs and loved it. But, for the past year, it comes out of the tube in white clumps, and after a few minutes of applying it starts to peel off of when I apply foundation over it. I kept buying it thinking, it will get better but this latest batch feels more like an apricot scrub than a sunscreen. It's sad to say that I am on the market for a new product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »