Disappointed!

Posted by 5483666111819482354 on Aug 20, 2013

I tried this moisturizer last year and I loved it... I'd been looking for an all-natural daily moisturizer with an SPF. The texture was nice, it wasn't too heavy or greasy. I decided to buy it again, but they must have changed the formula, or I got a bad batch, but it is terrible! It goes on white and chalky and leaves white residue in my eyebrows and around my hairline. And worst of all it's like there is sand in the moisturizer! This is a cream people, not an exfoliator! There are literally hard white grains all throughout that end up on my face and do not dissolve. Super upsetting. The formula was great before, don't understand why they'd change something and make it worse. Plus, it's not exactly cheap. Will be returning.

Bad!

Posted by Reviewer1258543 on Sep 23, 2013

Didn't realise the formulation had changed. Should have read reviews again before re-purchase! This leaves my face whitish and dry even though I apply a very thin layer of oil prior application. Flakes badly, white residue all over face until I am doubtful if there's any protection left on my face.

No good anymore :(

Posted by username161 on Nov 04, 2013

Used to be amazing, silky sheer lotion that melted into my skin and left no white cast, and blended well with make-up. Then they changed the formula and it is now a sticky white mess that leaves a white cast and flakes off or balls up when you try to blend it in. I emailed Devita October last year and they said their 'micronised' zinc supplier could no longer supply them so they had to change suppliers and were trying to improve the new formula so I kept buying the stuff thinking eventually I'd get a new and improved tube - sadly I have not, time to give up. Such a shame as it was the absolute perfect sunscreen for me!

Used to be my 'go to' sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3045505 on Nov 11, 2013

I have been using this sunscreen for about 3 yrs and loved it. But, for the past year, it comes out of the tube in white clumps, and after a few minutes of applying it starts to peel off of when I apply foundation over it. I kept buying it thinking, it will get better but this latest batch feels more like an apricot scrub than a sunscreen. It's sad to say that I am on the market for a new product.

Used to be amazing

Posted by 5151418085119559794 on Oct 23, 2013

This product used to be amazing almost melting into the skin leaving no white cast what so ever. Then Devita changed the formula and called it 'new and improved', but unfortunately now it does leave a white cast so I can no longer use this product, what a shame. Devita we want the old formulation back.

Wanted to love this, but...

Posted by Reviewer2648441 on Jan 24, 2012

It made me break out. This is probably a great product, my skin is just very sensitive so don't let my review deter you from trying it. I haven't had luck finding any product with SPF that hasn't broken me out, so the quest continues...

did not work out for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1436613 on Jun 29, 2012

My skin is not that sensitive skin. but this sun block did not work for me. and my eyes were in tears when applied.

Devita, Solar Protective Mosturizer SPF30

Posted by 4839125791276080842 on Jun 20, 2013

El verano pasado compré esta hidratante con protección y me pareció maravillosa, se absorvía genial, no dejaba blanca la piel y era estupendo. Este año he comprado dos tubos y cual ha sido mi sorpresa al comprobar que no tiene nada que ver con la crema que usé el pasado año. Este protector te lo pones y deja la piel muy seca, con pieles blanquinosas y pelotillas por toda la cara. Es horrible!!! Estoy muy decepcionada con Devita. No entendía nada, y estuve viendo opiniones de esta crema en diferentes páginas y no me he sorprendido de lo que he averigüado. Resulta que a través de muchas opiniones, por cierto pésimas sobre este producto, he sabido que han cambiado de proveedor de Zinc, y por ello parece ser que a partir de finales de año más o menos, esta crema ya no es lo que era. A través de las opiniones he podido saber que a todas las personas les pasa lo mismo que a mí cuando me pongo esta crema. Yo pensaba que era mi piel, menos mal que no es así. Compré dos tubos pensando en los gastos de envío, que caro me ha salido!! Yo les pediría por favor que cuando vuelvan otra vez a fabricar esta crema como era al principio me avisen para volver a comprarla, mientras tanto yo y por lo que veo, muchísimas personas mas, no nos gastaremos el dinero en esta crema. Muchas gracias.

Used to love this product, but it has changed radically

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jul 11, 2014

They've changed the formula. I used to buy this over and over again from iherb.(But fter realizing how grainy and streaky and strange the formula had become, I contacted Devita and I was told that they've been going through formula changes, supplier changes, etc.) They offered to send a replacement tube, but after I told them I lived in Europe, I never heard back. This happened twice. I won't buy their products again on principle now due to their poor customer service (and because white grainy bits of rubbery sunblock are not attractive on the face!)

Horrible!

Posted by 5210998153083495109 on Sep 12, 2013

Exactly like one of the previous comments states, it's white and chalky. Doesn't properly absorb on the skin and leaves white little pieces. Very disappointed!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »