New Packaging is Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1547331 on Aug 01, 2010

I have been using this moisturizer for quite some time and if I was rating the moisturizer alone I would give it 5 starts. However my experience with the new packaging has not been good. The third time I used it the spring popped off the pump and will not go back on. Now have have no way to get the moisturizer out of the tiny bottle. I liked the jar much better.

Strange texture

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jan 05, 2014

I don't know if i got a bad tube but there is some weird solid particles in the fluid... When i apply on my skin, there would be these, best explained as when you try using an eraser, the rubbery streds that are left on the paper... those all over. The product itself, excluding the above are quite nice. Light texture, light scent, feels great overall. And i love the high zinc oxide content. Maybe i'd get another tube to try.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2423110 on Oct 10, 2014

causes itching and rolls off the face of the touch

Just Ok

Posted by 5246549293843625825 on Dec 30, 2014

Cream seems to leave a greyish tone to the skin also the application goes on uneven. But it ceartanly does the Job as SPF

Feels natural

Posted by 5417297151278594848 on Feb 25, 2014

This sunscreen is not very ideal to put on before makeup, it ruins the end result. If you are only using it alone or out for a jog, this should not be a huge problem.

so so

Posted by Reviewer1979310 on Sep 07, 2010

I have very oily skin, and this is not that matt. But not that greasy. Just soso.

Ok...but

Posted by Reviewer2740872 on Mar 05, 2012

Not at all allergic to this product. Light wgt and it is not a "greasy" at all. Wished they would remove the HA in it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Apr 07, 2012

it is not too bad

Moisturizer plus SPF

Posted by 5654455972158795044 on Jul 31, 2012

Positive: it's a good, light moisturizer with built in SPF protection. Negative: it's a bit pricey for the small container.

not for me

Posted by moonana on Aug 29, 2012

clogged my pores, gave it to my mom, she loves it)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »