did not work out for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1436613 on Jun 29, 2012

My skin is not that sensitive skin. but this sun block did not work for me. and my eyes were in tears when applied.

Very nice....

Posted by Reviewer2041290 on Jan 20, 2011

I havent used it as a sunscreen yet, but I do like the way it feels on my skin. I only gave it four stars because it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, BUT if I add a few drops of jojoba oil whne I put it on my face and it's the perfect moisturizer. Good for acne prone skin.

always wear a good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1275454 on Apr 23, 2010

This has to be the best sunscreen i ever tried. The texture, ingredients ,and a good price to . It does not break me out and goes on so silky smooth .

Devita, Solar Protective Mosturizer SPF30

Posted by 4839125791276080842 on Jun 20, 2013

El verano pasado compré esta hidratante con protección y me pareció maravillosa, se absorvía genial, no dejaba blanca la piel y era estupendo. Este año he comprado dos tubos y cual ha sido mi sorpresa al comprobar que no tiene nada que ver con la crema que usé el pasado año. Este protector te lo pones y deja la piel muy seca, con pieles blanquinosas y pelotillas por toda la cara. Es horrible!!! Estoy muy decepcionada con Devita. No entendía nada, y estuve viendo opiniones de esta crema en diferentes páginas y no me he sorprendido de lo que he averigüado. Resulta que a través de muchas opiniones, por cierto pésimas sobre este producto, he sabido que han cambiado de proveedor de Zinc, y por ello parece ser que a partir de finales de año más o menos, esta crema ya no es lo que era. A través de las opiniones he podido saber que a todas las personas les pasa lo mismo que a mí cuando me pongo esta crema. Yo pensaba que era mi piel, menos mal que no es así. Compré dos tubos pensando en los gastos de envío, que caro me ha salido!! Yo les pediría por favor que cuando vuelvan otra vez a fabricar esta crema como era al principio me avisen para volver a comprarla, mientras tanto yo y por lo que veo, muchísimas personas mas, no nos gastaremos el dinero en esta crema. Muchas gracias.

GREAT product - TERRIBLE packaging!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Mar 23, 2010

I've only been using this face cream for about 2 weeks, but already all the gold lettering has rubbed off of the jar, and the top layer of the lid has cracked and completely broken off. I like the cream itself, very nice texture, high SPF, works well with my makeup, and it hasn't made me break out or irritated my skin at all. I just WISH they would put some thought into the packaging, it looks really ghetto!

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Nov 22, 2010

Love the product have been using for 2 years. Delivery from Iherb is fantastic

New Packaging is Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1547331 on Aug 01, 2010

I have been using this moisturizer for quite some time and if I was rating the moisturizer alone I would give it 5 starts. However my experience with the new packaging has not been good. The third time I used it the spring popped off the pump and will not go back on. Now have have no way to get the moisturizer out of the tiny bottle. I liked the jar much better.

A perfect product with imperfect packaging

Posted by Reviewer2241127 on Jan 05, 2011

I have been using Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer for several years and I absolutely love it. It has a high level of SPF, is light, fragrance free, paraben free, perfect for sensitive skin and moisturizes well. My only complaint is the packaging. Devita went from these ridiculous plastic jars (ridiculous because they had so much more plastic than they needed for aesthetics only), to a bottle that holds .3 oz less (for the same price) with a pump that leaves a ton of product in the bottle (I use a chopstick to get out as much as I can). Packaging aside, this product is totally worth the price.

Great sun protection

Posted by Reviewer3274369 on Jul 29, 2010

A great product that does not cause me to break out!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2877733 on Sep 06, 2010

Non Greasy, Moisturizing, good texture. When applied, it changes just like water. I used Dior snow sunscreen it has shining effect. Now I am very satisfied with Devita.