Really loving this sunscreen.

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Sep 08, 2012

They must have changed the packaging because it's how I prefer lotion to be packaged in a clear recyclable container which stands on the lid, so no waiting when the tube gets low. This lotion goes on so nice and quickly absorbs that it doesn't seam possible that this is sunscreen at all, with zinc oxide no less. The last two sunscreens I've used (Zia and Paula's Choice with titanium dioxide) left a white film around the neck on all my jackets so I was constantly laundering them. I thought zinc oxide would also do this, but not so with Devita.

Great

Posted by peakhealth on Apr 17, 2012

I like it! Not oily, no white streaks and moisturises. Great sunblock cum moisturiser.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Aug 21, 2011

This SPF really works and the cream is absorbed quickly so makeup can go on over it. They finally put it into a tube. It used to be in a pump bottle and you couldn't get out the last portions of the product. But now the packaging is good.

Best mineral sunscreen!

Posted by Reviewer1198313 on Aug 29, 2011

This sunscreen is not greasy nor whitish at all, and also gives me needed protection. I never get burnt if I apply it generously.

superb!

Posted by Reviewer1310981 on Oct 01, 2011

the SPF 30 moisturizer is superb that it does both job really well!

Posted by 4664477682537393101 on Apr 25, 2015

2eme rachat, toujours aussi bien, pas collante, hydrate bien, parfaite :)

GREAT

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It works great. I could sunbath and had no sunburn during the whole summer. Fantastic. Funciona perfectamente. Pude tomar el sol sin quemarme ni una vez en todo el verano, ni se me enrojeció la piel, siquiera. Fantástico.

Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF30+

Posted by 4864875928087840297 on May 03, 2016

This line of products is fantastic. I am slowly switching everything to Devita. The sunscreen goes on exceptionally smoothly and although it looks slightly white at first within a minute it has absorbed and just leaves skin smooth and very soft. I can't use titanium dioxide and had pretty much given up finding a sunscreen with zinc oxide only that didn't leave a white sticky film. This is it. My skin is hyper-sensitive and although it reacts to many products I didn't have any trouble with this. I would highly recommend it and most of the other Devita line.

Strength & Weakness

Posted by RationalConsumer on Oct 12, 2016

Strength: - This product is rather safe as it scored 1 (highest) at Skindeep.com. no individual ingredient scored lower than 2, not a lot of brands can achieve this. - Protection is sufficient in sub-tropical climate (South East Asia, few hours flight from equator), even during outdoor sports such hiking. - White cast looks natural on Asian skin tone, and it slightly ide blemishes. Unsure about other skin colours, but the definition for healthy skin tone varies greatly across cultures. -Did not cause extra breakout/ allergy on me. - 75mL. Weakness: - Some white debris after applying, espcially when the face is dry and and need to rub the cream. - I never applied it alone, always with some drops of argan oil. - Relatively expensive when compared to brands like Badger and Andalou and many others, similar price with Derma E and cheaper than Coola. - Very little odour, but I won't say it smells great either, - White tube, you can easily see how much is left. - I use sparingly to esure the protection is sufficient. Used every morningm and never reapply, after 2 months I used approximately 65-70%.

Great, natural, but a little "dry"

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 29, 2015

I like SPF cream. The only thing I dont like is that it is a little bit dry and makes little clumps when it dryes.