Used to be amazing

Posted by 5151418085119559794 on Oct 23, 2013

This product used to be amazing almost melting into the skin leaving no white cast what so ever. Then Devita changed the formula and called it 'new and improved', but unfortunately now it does leave a white cast so I can no longer use this product, what a shame. Devita we want the old formulation back.

Finally, non-greasy sunblock

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

On my quest for a non-greasy sunblock that wouldn't cost me a fortune (ahem, Skinceuticals) so far I'm on this one. It is marketed as a moisturizer with SPF which I like as it means I don't have to apply my daily moisturizer and then one more layer of sunblock, horrible idea for humid climate. The product doesn't leave white cast and absorbs quickly with matte finish, yet the skin is moisturized. I found it GREAT under makeup, seriously. No flakiness or dry patches, even with mineral powder. It stings if applied under eyes though, even half-inch away from the actual eye, the stinging disappears in a minute, but I'm not sure it is good for sensitive under eye area. That's not a problem for me at all anyway, I'm sold. My boyfriend also loved it, actually after the first time he used it, he stashed it to his travel bag and said he thought it was for him! Definitely recommend for oily skin/humid climate/matte finish lovers. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

好用但是有点掉粉

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

成分安全,搽上去很舒服,而且不刺激眼睛,但就是会有一些白色的粉粒搓出来。找个好的防晒还真不容易,市面上的成分不安全,或者刺激眼睛;成分安全的呢,也不保证不刺激眼睛;象这样成分安全又不刺激眼睛的,又容易掉粉粒。很艰难才会找到一个满足以上所有条件的,但却又不是容易买到的。。。。。。

Flaking - the only real letdown.

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Sep 27, 2013

This would honestly be the best facial sunscreen I have ever used if only it didn't flake! The ingredients are perfect, there is no smell, the consistency is creamy but not oily, it rubs in well, it does not leave any noticable white cast... HOWEVER... upon intially rubbing it in it seems fine, then as I finish rubbing it in, it starts balling up, peeling, little white bits collect into balls all over my face, which are very difficult to get off! This is so annoying. I will not purchase this product again for this reason. If they could only fix the ridiculous flaking problem this would be my HG product.

Bad!

Posted by Reviewer1258543 on Sep 23, 2013

Didn't realise the formulation had changed. Should have read reviews again before re-purchase! This leaves my face whitish and dry even though I apply a very thin layer of oil prior application. Flakes badly, white residue all over face until I am doubtful if there's any protection left on my face.

good, not great

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Sep 23, 2013

I like the level of protection and the fact that it's not oily and doesn't break me out. What I don't like is that it flakes a little. After I apply it I get this little white flakes on my face. I guess it's ok if you're just at the beach, but I can't really use it if I'm going to put make up on.

Horrible!

Posted by 5210998153083495109 on Sep 12, 2013

Exactly like one of the previous comments states, it's white and chalky. Doesn't properly absorb on the skin and leaves white little pieces. Very disappointed!

Excellent vegan-friendly, good price range, however

Posted by 5716301155543236712 on Sep 12, 2013

I did read up on more recent reviews about the change in formulation. I have not tried it before they changed it, however this newer formulation seems to leave some sort of white specks, almost lint like, residue behind after applying. I usually let most of the cream sink in before I do a quick sweep over my face to just clear off the little white speck residue and it should be ok. An extra step and would have liked that it didn't do that, but out of every sun protection moisturiser that's vegan-friendly it's pretty awesome and doesn't leave a noticeable white cast.

Bra

Posted by holahola on Sep 11, 2013

Til naturlig solkrem å være er den skikkelig bra, den aller beste etter min mening. Ikke blir den hvit når man smører den godt inn i huden, og man blir ikke blank. Den gir huden min litt lite fukt så blir litt tørr. Men nå har jeg fra før fuktfattig hud som krever intet mindre enn nattkrem selv på dagen. Har hørt at andre ikke blir tørr av den, så anbefales å prøve den. Verdt prisen!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 26, 2013

I really loved this, didn't quite know what to expect but I've been using this as a moisturizer all summer and although its a bit on the dry side when my skin is feeling particularly parched (espescially under make up) it's perfectly matte and feels gorgeous on the skin on its own for a long day out in the sun. I think there's just something about that hyaluronic acid that does the trick! Makes you look all dewey and nice.