Posted by 4664477682537393101 on Apr 25, 2015

2eme rachat, toujours aussi bien, pas collante, hydrate bien, parfaite :)

Best mineral sunscreen!

Posted by Reviewer1198313 on Aug 29, 2011

This sunscreen is not greasy nor whitish at all, and also gives me needed protection. I never get burnt if I apply it generously.

superb!

Posted by Reviewer1310981 on Oct 01, 2011

the SPF 30 moisturizer is superb that it does both job really well!

Excellect

Posted by Reviewer1234047 on Mar 28, 2012

Good, Texture is excellect, absort very fast.

Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF30+

Posted by 4864875928087840297 on May 03, 2016

This line of products is fantastic. I am slowly switching everything to Devita. The sunscreen goes on exceptionally smoothly and although it looks slightly white at first within a minute it has absorbed and just leaves skin smooth and very soft. I can't use titanium dioxide and had pretty much given up finding a sunscreen with zinc oxide only that didn't leave a white sticky film. This is it. My skin is hyper-sensitive and although it reacts to many products I didn't have any trouble with this. I would highly recommend it and most of the other Devita line.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Aug 21, 2011

This SPF really works and the cream is absorbed quickly so makeup can go on over it. They finally put it into a tube. It used to be in a pump bottle and you couldn't get out the last portions of the product. But now the packaging is good.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

good, not great

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Sep 23, 2013

I like the level of protection and the fact that it's not oily and doesn't break me out. What I don't like is that it flakes a little. After I apply it I get this little white flakes on my face. I guess it's ok if you're just at the beach, but I can't really use it if I'm going to put make up on.

It used to be good!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I liked the old formula but the second time I bought this, the formula has changed noticeably. It's now thicker and leaves a white residue.

Great, natural, but a little "dry"

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 29, 2015

I like SPF cream. The only thing I dont like is that it is a little bit dry and makes little clumps when it dryes.