Devita, Solar Protective Moisturizer, SPF 30+, 2.5 oz (75 ml)

Love this product and will keep using it.

Posted by Reviewer2607859 From Netherlands on Apr 26, 2011

Feels light and moisturizing without causing break outs. I wear it over my Vit C serum and under Chanel foundation and it all goes well together. (Every other sunscreen I've used prior to this one has felt heavy or sticky on my skin). I agree that the packaging isn't the greatest, but I can live with that. I do find it frustrating that it's almost always out of stock, however. I need another bottle soon!

Best sunscreen out of dozens i've tried

Posted by Reviewer1262490 From Canada on Jul 24, 2011

NO whiteness (even on a guy who doesn't shave every day - big problem with every other physical sunscreen i've tried. Totally non-greasy, soaks right into the skin. Nuff said, try it yourself.

True Believer

Posted by Reviewer2591726 From California on Jan 28, 2012

I just can't stop ordering this product. It's lightweight, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, doesn't leave a white film on my caramel color skin and mixes well with my foundation. I would like to suggest that it be sold in a larger size and if you're looking for a thicker or heavier moisturizer, this is not the coverage for you.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack From Norway on Feb 03, 2012

I love this. It moisturizes quite well, and leaves a slightly tacky feeling that I love for applying makeup. The glycerine/tacky feel leaves the skin's sruface quite smooth, kind of like a primer would. SPF 30 is great too. Smells ok.

I kinda love it!

Posted by Reviewer1789345 From New York on Nov 15, 2010

I love the smooth texture of this moisturizer. I switched from the Positively Radiant Aveeno SPF 30, whch I've been using for years. I really loved that one but I wanted something healthier and that didn't make my eyes super red ( didn't realize what was causing it ). I love the way it goes on smooth and invisible ( no white cast at all ). As far as sun protection, I don't think it protects as good as the other but I'd rather use something more natural instead of toxic chemicals. The bottle seems to finishe too fast though. I wish it was a little more affordable.