Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Aug 21, 2011

This SPF really works and the cream is absorbed quickly so makeup can go on over it. They finally put it into a tube. It used to be in a pump bottle and you couldn't get out the last portions of the product. But now the packaging is good.

Best mineral sunscreen!

Posted by Reviewer1198313 on Aug 29, 2011

This sunscreen is not greasy nor whitish at all, and also gives me needed protection. I never get burnt if I apply it generously.

superb!

Posted by Reviewer1310981 on Oct 01, 2011

the SPF 30 moisturizer is superb that it does both job really well!

Posted by 4664477682537393101 on Apr 25, 2015

2eme rachat, toujours aussi bien, pas collante, hydrate bien, parfaite :)

Great, natural, but a little "dry"

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 29, 2015

I like SPF cream. The only thing I dont like is that it is a little bit dry and makes little clumps when it dryes.

good, not great

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Sep 23, 2013

I like the level of protection and the fact that it's not oily and doesn't break me out. What I don't like is that it flakes a little. After I apply it I get this little white flakes on my face. I guess it's ok if you're just at the beach, but I can't really use it if I'm going to put make up on.

It used to be good!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I liked the old formula but the second time I bought this, the formula has changed noticeably. It's now thicker and leaves a white residue.

Strange texture

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jan 05, 2014

I don't know if i got a bad tube but there is some weird solid particles in the fluid... When i apply on my skin, there would be these, best explained as when you try using an eraser, the rubbery streds that are left on the paper... those all over. The product itself, excluding the above are quite nice. Light texture, light scent, feels great overall. And i love the high zinc oxide content. Maybe i'd get another tube to try.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2423110 on Oct 10, 2014

causes itching and rolls off the face of the touch

Horrible!!!

Posted by 5049250445334919473 on Dec 28, 2013

Si je pouvais je ne mettrai pas d'etoile du tout. Laisse des traces blanches sur le visage et bouloche!!! Une catastrophe , surtout pour le prix...