good products

Posted by Reviewer2506795 on Jul 10, 2010

I was looking for a way to try a whole skin care regimen with a single purchase. This was the only kit that I found on this site that offered that opportunity. I am very happy with the results and I intend to switch to a full Devita skin care program. I am 44 with aging, blemish prone skin. The small amount of Devita products that came with the kit has left my skin soft supple and blemish free. I am looking forward to using them regularly.

A terrific way to test out products before committing to purchase large sizes.... Excellent quality skin care!

Posted by ecohome on Oct 17, 2014

I am currently suffering adult hormone acne and find that many of the natural skin care products I have been using just were not helping the situation. I came across this trial kit and have been pleasantly surprised with the products. It seems to have lasted me for a few weeks (I don't over do it with product and find a little goes a long way). The only other product I have supplemented with is a face oil of either rosehip or argan for additional nourishment. The cleanser is effective (may be a little drying if you have really dry skin) and the scrub was very gentle (would be ideal for more sensitive or mature skin). I love both toners but ordered the rose as it contains some really great ingredients to help remove any left over dirt and dead skin cells missed by cleanser/scrub. The aroma is a lovely floral rose (which I absolutely adore the smell) but it is quite strong. Both the glycolic and hyaluronic serums made my skin smooth and seemed to have even helped reduce breakouts. I liked all three of the moisturisers. I had read concerns people were having with the day cream that contains sunscreen and it's application. The formula contains zinc as the active ingredient and it can give your skin a white milky hue but it does settle down after a few minutes. I also found that the less you manipulated the cream once applied to the face, the easier the product was to work with. Some people found that it would ball up a bit when trying to apply foundation, but again, I found that applying foundation straight away would help prevent this problem. Also with most products less is more (especially if wearing make on top of this cream). The outstanding products for me were the rose toner and both serums. I also intend to but the sunscreen moisturiser as I prefer a sunscreens itch safe ingredients like zinc (as long as it is not in the form of nano particles). I was impressed with the ingredient listing of Devita and the fact they avoid loading their products up with many questionable preservatives. This would be a great little travel kit and should easily last you a couple of weeks if you use the products modestly.

The scent is disturbing to me.

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2011

Scent is very important to me. I am surprised that I don't like their rose scented products. Way too strong for me; not light and fresh as I would expect. Their unsented facial cream gives me that waft of staleness periodically throughout the day. I do like their mask, however.

So so

Posted by Trulyislander on Jul 14, 2013

Some bottles are so small the cream stuck inside, I have to use a cotton bud to take out the cream.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Apr 16, 2010

So far, I really love these products!!! I plan on purchasing the full-sized products at a later date.