OK

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 25, 2011

This kit was just ok. The products are not for me, so I will not buy again. I`m glad I got to try them before I bought them in bigger size... They are great for travel if you like these products...

Great toner

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jun 05, 2010

Trying this stuff was fun. The Moroccan Rose toner is divine. I like the scrub as well. Great service and prices from iherb.com.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Dec 31, 2010

my youth son's oily/agne prone face skin has a great improvement after the use of this set of products. He definitely will continue to use them.

LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2340889 on Mar 18, 2011

I absolutely love this product. It is one of the only face washes that has successfully made my breakouts manageable and under control.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 02, 2011

Great product

Perfect set

Posted by Keitha on Jul 07, 2012

A perfect way to try amazing vegan skincare products! Very good for taking it to journeys because of small sizes.

Devita Kit Review

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Oct 06, 2010

I like trying new kits. First of all, I liked aloe mouisture cleanser and daily solar spf 30 most. Toner is refreshing but it irritated my eyes though I did not use toner near them. Mask is also useful, but nutritional moustrizer was too heavy for my skin.

Face kit

Posted by Reviewer1724381 on Oct 07, 2010

Have only been using a couple of weeks but so far, the results look good. The mud mask is great