Devita eye serum

Posted by Reviewer2539665 on May 31, 2010

I've tried a couple of other vegan eye gels, but this one is the first that has seemed to noticeably reduce my little purpley eyelid veins (I have poor circulation in the eye area, hereditary I think). I like this product a lot!

Serum from dark circles under eyes

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

It is light transparent gel. It is absorbed well. Bought to clean dark circles under eyes. After the 2nd months of use circles brightened. It is pleasant to me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1716388 on Aug 12, 2012

Nice moisturiser for "under eyes", but my dark circles haven't improved after 6 mths

eye repair serum

Posted by Reviewer2881852 on May 24, 2011

I have dark cirles under my eyes since i have been using this product my dark circles are get much lighter ., Its a great producy

Bad packaging. Slight improvement on dark eye circle.

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Jan 01, 2012

Product is mild and gentle and does not cause breakouts. No fragrance. Quickly absorbed. Slight improvement on dark circle. No improvement on fine line. Printing on the glass bottle peels off into small flaky pieces. Had to use tissue paper to wrap around the bottle so as not to get those pieces stuck on my finger when holding it - One star deducted.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Dec 11, 2010

Very effective for eye puffiness

Doesn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on May 25, 2011

I have noticed NOTHING since using this serum.

expected more.....

Posted by 5533813323826699150 on Dec 23, 2014

i have dark circules under my eyes. i think it's genetic. i'm looking for a long time for a magic treatment for it. sadly the Devita Under Eye Repair Serum is not it! i have been using it for a month now. it has a good texture. feels good on skin. good as an eye cream. don't realy feel like i need to put eye creame on top of it. my circules are still dark, but it's avery nice eye cream. won't recomend for someone who needs it for something more than a moisturiser.

Regular

Posted by iherbaddictblogspot on Feb 25, 2013

Me reseca mucho la zona a pesar de que tengo la piel mixta, no he notado mejora con mis ojeras, no lo volvere a comprar

Very nice!