Perfection!

Posted by 5724582424413173418 on Sep 16, 2013

Very saturated, these towelettes work wonders for my oily skin! Makeup is gone in seconds and my skin is left with a clean, soft touch afterwards! Zero residue, totally refreshed! Definitely a repurchase!!

oil controling towelettes

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 20, 2013

Great for combination, acne prone, sensitive skin -cleans without drying it, smells of witch hazel, but not too strong, great for traveling. Each towelette in a separate package.

handy

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jan 14, 2013

great product.

Terrific product!

Posted by 5303282198536063444 on Aug 26, 2012

These Dickinson Oil Controlling Witch Hazel Towelettes are the bomb! We use them not only for travel, but any time a refreshing clean-up of the old mug is required. And the size is really an asset: they are very large and accommodating--highly recommended for men and women who actually perspire!

Travel Essential

Posted by Reviewer1623586 on Jul 22, 2012

I searched high and low for this product for an upcoming vacation. I use witch hazel in the bottle regularly but I wanted something more travel friendly such as these towelettes. Unfortunately, they are very hard to find. Luckily, iherb.com never disappoints and I was able to purchase and receive them just in time for my tropical vacation. They came in handy and I keep some in my purse to refresh my skin during the summer months. I hope iherb continues to keep this product in stock.