New To iHerb?

Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Pore Perfecting Toner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3251842 on Apr 16, 2012

I've been using this for about two years now and it's worked well for my skin. I used to used harsher products like Neutrogena facial astringent, but the different types I tried were always too drying to my skin and I was always worried about the damage that would cause overtime. I heard about Witch Hazel and decided to try it. This was around the time when I got into using natural products. I'm still trying to figure out my skin care routine, but this has done me more good that any Neutrogena or Clearasil product. I still great breakouts, but using this + time and taking better care of my skin has helped even out my base skin tone. It just seems more radiant and healthy. Now, I just have to get my sister to use it!

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1134874 on Apr 09, 2012

Cleared up my back and chest breakouts within just 2-3 days!!! Love it!

Unexpected smell but works great

Posted by 4683953722510500546 on Aug 14, 2012

Like the title says, the smell was unexpected to say the least. I thought that it went bad during its trip all the way to Korea but alas, it really does smell that way. But other than that, I like it. Its natural yet not that potent and it gets the job done. I also love how its cheap yet there's so much of it. It works, its cheap and they give you plenty of it.

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

I noticed improvement in my skin right away, I was acutally breaking out before using this, and now my skin is under control.

Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Pore Perfecting Toner, Oil-Free

Posted by Reviewer1724251 on Jul 13, 2012

Cool tonerl! Perfectly cleanses the skin! Toner does not contract any skin! Smell is really specific, but I tell myself that the tonic with the smell of useful =)