Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Pore Perfecting Toner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 342 reviews
Reviews 2-star

so far, not so good

Posted by Reviewer1856908 on Dec 18, 2012

I have used this product morning and night for quite awhile now, but I cannot seem to notice a positive effect on my skin. I actually seem to get more pimples from it. Can't figure out why. I will use it for while longer though to see if it improves.

didint like it

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

hate the smell, will use it only not to waste my money. not going to buy it again

Awful smell

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jul 03, 2012

I've always had a problem with smells, but this product, well, this "Witch Hazel" smells absolutely awful! I'm waiting for another iHerb order with a face toner from Now Foods, and while I do that I keep applying this on my face while I breathe with my mouth open, in order not to smell it anymore.It's a good product for your face overall, but as I mentioned before, the smell makes me wanna puke!