Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Pore Perfecting Toner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 300 reviews

SMELLS LIKE A TEQUIILA

Posted by 4669517750707470200 on Mar 07, 2013

Huele a tequila, no me gusta nada el olor es muy desagradable, huele a alcohol como tequila, no volveré a repetir, teniendo thayers este producto se perderá en el olvido, una pena porque iHerb tiene productos incriebles.

Great for clearing up skin

Posted by Reviewer2966897 From California on Sep 02, 2012

If you struggle with breakouts, try this out. I was having a lot of skin trouble, but I gave this a go and noticed skin improvement after the first use. Breakouts are disappearing fast & my skin feels thoroughly clean. It will last a long time too!

Good toner.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 From Norway on Dec 08, 2013

It smells like "moon-shine", and actually has a lot of alcohol. It doesn`t bother me, as long as I do not have to drink it :). The alcohol stimulates the skin as it evaporates, and together with the Witch Hazel it is a great astringent for the pores of the skin. My skin is quite sensitive and tend to break out in pimples occasionally, so I use it only once in a while ( in the T sone) for a more thorough cleanse. Refreshing and does not dry out the skin too much.

toner

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 14, 2013

Very good for combination and oily skin, cleans and tones very nicely, has a light herbal smell of witch hazel, which does not stay on skin for too long.

Bottle lasts for a long time

Posted by australia From Australia on Apr 29, 2013

Good for cleansing the face. It doesn't dry out my face, but I find that my face gets oilier when I use it, so I don't use it on a daily basis like I used to.