Love this product

Posted by 5499255515339872080 on Jul 07, 2016

This is a great facial astringent and good for healing bruises too.

Great product

Posted by 5246113392122018026 on Jul 07, 2016

Really nice!

Good product and alternative

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 19, 2016

very good and holds its own....good alternative to the more popular thayers brand. Very pleased with it. Thanks iherb.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1607560 on Aug 29, 2016

I have oily and combination skin. This toner leaves my skin feeling refreshed. No dry feeling. I have almost finished 1 bottle and will be moving on to my 2nd bottle. Highly recommended.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Jun 22, 2012

Does what I purchased it for. It is a good natural product with no chemicals which is what I like. I would buy again.

Love it

Posted by 4971911755303203157 on Jul 05, 2012

So much more gentle then the chemical toners on the market. Use it several times a day to keep my skin clear and feeling fresh.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2527101 on Aug 16, 2012

I've been using witch hazel in facial products for about 5 months and I can see and feel a difference. Glad I found something that works for me.

알콜이 팍팍...

Posted by Reviewer2272833 on Aug 19, 2012

민감성에 건성 피부 단순한 내용 구성에 가격 저렴,양이 짱이라서 구매...알콜이 있어서 약간 사용시 따가운 느낌이 있으나 조금 지나면 괜찮아요. 세안후 닦아 내는 토너용으로 완전 강추

Great toner

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Nice toner, very fresh after toning my face. But I am using Thayers now because I like the rose oil in it. But will definitely buy this again when I want another toner without rose oil.

All Great

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Mar 14, 2013

Pricing and the big size, make it really affordable. Worked out to be good on my skin, feel so smooth every time using it. The cool feeling and strong smell, really perk me up.