Ms

Posted by 5745796234039553738 on Nov 25, 2014

just applied for 3 times smooth but don't really likes the smell.go for it since it is so cheap

Awful smell ever

Posted by 4711296289364060856 on Apr 12, 2015

I hate the smell of this stuff but i have to accept that it's such a nice toner well the best toner that i've ever used ! It made my skin soft ands clean ! And also reduce pore size is on my face :)

Good value for money

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Feb 24, 2016

It does what it's supposed to and I'm surprised it's not drying, considering the amount of alcohol in it. The smell does take some getting used to, though. The bottle is huge, too! It's a real bargain.

Smelly but doing the job :)

Posted by BalkanskoZlato on Jan 04, 2016

After a while of using it i can say i do notice change on my skin. After using it, my skin feels soft and firm. Also the blackheads are cleand and gone, and all i can say is to try this product. It's always nice to have a good toner in the house :) The only thing i didn't like was the old granny smell :P

Hard smell but it's worth it

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

I was afraid of the smell of this toner, but surprisingly I find it a very good toner, probably the best I ever tried.

Great value and good product

Posted by 5698108914219800063 on May 13, 2016

This is a good toner that uses natural ingredients. I'm not sure whether it perfects pores, but it is better value and healthier than most products in the local supermarket.

냄새가 ㅠㅠ

Posted by Reviewer2820809 on Dec 04, 2013

스킨자체는 괜찮은데 흠...냄새가 진짜 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ참기 힘드네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 리뷰보고 설마설마 했는데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 희한한 냄새가 나요 ㅋㅋㅋ 가격저렴해서 막스킨으로 산거라 팩할때 넣고 얼굴에도 바르고 그러고 있는중

Très bien

Posted by 5720249787743432188 on Jan 03, 2013

Très bon produit, qui purifie et tonifie bien la peau. Seul bémol son odeur un peu spéciale

Si pero el olor

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Feb 01, 2014

El producto esta bien, pero el olor que tiene es muy fuerte. Deja la piel muy bien pero el olor.

Not bad, but not splendid as well

Posted by 5555356781763530426 on Jan 12, 2014

May be for someone it's great and makes skin perfect, but not for me. It doesn' make my pores invisible, but makes skin some kind of velvet. Anyway, I wouldn' t buy it anymore. Please note its low cost and large volume. It would be the answer