Good!

Posted by 5271770625876254158 on Jul 18, 2013

Not begin to use it and hope it is fine!

Works fine.

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

Has a super strong smell. I like that this helps to remove excess dirt/makeup after cleansing my face.

Great Toner!

Posted by 5692542117559986458 on Jul 10, 2013

First time using this and I think this toner with my Bee Yummy Skinfood cream, it has really smoothed my skin. I think due to the anti bacterial qualities it works great for my blemish prone skin!

Highly recommended for toning the skin and getting rid of muck

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 07, 2013

I like this product. I use it nightly to get rid of grease and dirt that has built up on my face during the day. It keeps my skin clean and also helps to keep it healthy. It has also done well to reduce blackheads, which is great! The scent is not overly nice and I have to add a few drops of lime oil to make it smell nicer. The scent is the only reason for dropping one star. The product efficacy is 5 stars!! Addendum: I now also use this as an aftershave. I found the witch hazel's with aloe were making my face greasy as the day went on but this pure witch hazel doesn't do that. I add one drop of jojoba oil to it and it soothes, moisturises and no grease!!!

The smell is not so bad :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jul 01, 2013

I don't use a lot of products but this one is amazing :)

good for oily skin..

Posted by 5540911244705248226 on Jun 26, 2013

its good for oily skin.. don't like the smell of it though... in the beginning i had few episodes of redness .. i guess my skin was getting adjusted to the product it happened for 3 days since then my skin feels great and clear...

Nice toner

Posted by 5561483185391473187 on Jun 24, 2013

Product is ok, only smell could be a little bit better

Bottle lasts for a long time

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Good for cleansing the face. It doesn't dry out my face, but I find that my face gets oilier when I use it, so I don't use it on a daily basis like I used to.

i like it

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I use this toner in the morning and in the evening. It contains 14 % alcohol, but it doesn't feel like it at all. This product feels really gentle on the skin and the size of the bottle is really generous for the price. I'm not really sure of the benefits to my skin yet, but it defenitely feels good to use. I previously used apple cider vinegar as toner and I like this better.

All Great

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Mar 14, 2013

Pricing and the big size, make it really affordable. Worked out to be good on my skin, feel so smooth every time using it. The cool feeling and strong smell, really perk me up.