Handy

Posted by Reviewer1520115 on Jul 04, 2010

This product was purchased for my brother. It seems that at the time of use his problem area was quite tender and raw.....Unfortunately it seems that the Witch Hazel added more discomfort, so I asked him to discontinue using them and use the Nelson Bach USA H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream until things were more settled. Im sure that the pads will be great to use in the future.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1085389 on Feb 10, 2009

This stuff helps to relieve discomfort and pain during flare-ups. And the pads are nice and thick, too.

Brilliant

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

I cannot praise this product enough. I used these pads after the birth of my little one, and they were a god-sent. The relief they offered me cannot be matched. Highly recommended. If you are pregnant, make sure you put these in your hospital bag!

Working great so far!

Posted by Reviewer2095042 on Feb 18, 2013

Suddenly developed hemorrhoids after getting pregnant and these pads were really soothing. Someone else wrote that they are thick, but I actually found them on the thin side. They tend to stick together and are a bit hard to peel apart, I felt. But otherwise, they've worked great and I'm so glad I bought them!

works great

Posted by Reviewer2901768 on Mar 13, 2010

I've only used 2 other types of products and this worked the best. Not a lot to compare to but for me, it really helped!

Free shipping with Amazon

Posted by 5244133664793516768 on May 12, 2016

Amazon has free shipping

I like but....

Posted by carmenpear on Aug 10, 2015

I like this product so much, but only 3 stars because the ingredients contain parabens.

Alternative use

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 06, 2016

This may sound weird but I bought this as a quick face refreshing wipe. It smells like witch hazel and doesn't sting the eyes. I wish they make a larger diameter and travel pack version.

Does what it says on the box!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 12, 2015

I shall buy more - for myself and for my mother who suffers from the 'rrhoids regularly.

hemorrhoidal pads