witch hazel.

Posted by 5090317199349550483 on Apr 14, 2016

it makes my face felt clean,removed all the grime on my face but did not do much for my acne scarring.

Maybe not for sensitive skin

Posted by 5146575535701723659 on Apr 12, 2016

This caused me to breakout extremely and I have relatively clear skin so I just think it's a bit too harsh for me. I cant ever use it now because it just is too much for my skin.

Good but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Seems a good product. I use it to prevent bruising much like arnica. The downside is that it has 14% alcohol so would not use it on my face as stated on label. I make cosmetics myself and I know that alcohol is not good for ANY skin type. Up to 4% maximum can be okay. Anything more strips the natural oils in the skin and can be way too drying. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Best Natural Toner in the World

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 26, 2016

This is such a wonderful, natural, effective and affordable product, I'm overflowing with love for it! It cleans my face of sunscreen, light makeup, oil and grime, leaves it totally refreshed, squeaky clean but not dry or taught. It scares the bejeezus out of zits and dries them up within hours of contact. It shrinks down my pores and regulates oil secretion. It even leaves a nice pinky flush on my skin. I also use it to clean my son's HS lesions and they heal faster with this than with chlorhexidine or saline. Razor cuts and insect bites also heal faster with it. On really hot, muggy days, I wipe down my neck and chest with a witch hazel saturated cotton pad and I feel human again. Just wonderful! I don't know how I ever did without it before, I now always have a bottle or two in my bathroom. The only thing I don't love about it, is its awful smell. Or should I say didn't love about it. I have since gotten used to the stink and it really doesn't bother me anymore, since the benefits far outweigh the raw, unpleasant smell. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and check out my other reviews by clicking on my name. Thank you and happy shopping!

LIFECHANGING PRODUCT!

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016

My first reaction was that product smells awful, but after 1 week i got used to the smell. At the beginning i didn't notice any difference. I suffered from hormonal acne and i've heard that witch hazel is the best natural toner / astringent for acne. It is. After 5 months of use i can live without it. It helps with acne. Now i breakout only on my period days and not as bad as before. And my skin doesn't feel dry at all. Just need patience, as is natural product and needs more time to work, but is more effective than anything i've tried. And much cheaper too!!!

not sure

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

terrible smell. especially at first. there's an aroma of some kind of chemical solvent, which is nothing compared to hydrosoles you can buy in cosmetic ingredients/soap making stores. but it has all of the rest organoleptic properties as the witch hazel i buy here. so, i'm guessing maybe it's the real deal, just the extraction process wasn't as clean or maybe they didn't add odour absorbing ingredients. using it in my toner mixtures for face a body. probably will not buy again because of the smell. the smell doesn't stay on skin.

Great price and product

Posted by 4789008319956608601 on Dec 15, 2015

Quality witch hazel extract in an alcohol base. Great price.

fair

Posted by MohammedAA on Dec 05, 2015

good for acne-prone skin.

Useful for all kinds of skin problems!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

This stuff is amazing! We use it on bug bites and rashes and dry skin and everything else. Great product. Good value.

Highly recommend!

Posted by carmenpear on Aug 10, 2015

love this product super very much, it can help my allergy skin to feel much better and stop the itchy. Super good price with excellent quality. I use in all my body!