Best Natural Toner in the World

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 26, 2016

This is such a wonderful, natural, effective and affordable product, I'm overflowing with love for it! It cleans my face of sunscreen, light makeup, oil and grime, leaves it totally refreshed, squeaky clean but not dry or taught. It scares the bejeezus out of zits and dries them up within hours of contact. It shrinks down my pores and regulates oil secretion. It even leaves a nice pinky flush on my skin. I also use it to clean my son's HS lesions and they heal faster with this than with chlorhexidine or saline. Razor cuts and insect bites also heal faster with it. On really hot, muggy days, I wipe down my neck and chest with a witch hazel saturated cotton pad and I feel human again. Just wonderful! I don't know how I ever did without it before, I now always have a bottle or two in my bathroom. The only thing I don't love about it, is its awful smell. Or should I say didn't love about it. I have since gotten used to the stink and it really doesn't bother me anymore, since the benefits far outweigh the raw, unpleasant smell. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and check out my other reviews by clicking on my name. Thank you and happy shopping!

Cleanses well

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012

Removes makeup, oil and smoothes skin all-in-one. Daily use hasn't dried my skin out either. It smells horrible though, but that's just witch hazels natural scent so there's not much you can do about it.

hmmm Witch hazel!

Posted by 5332754627569620326 on May 16, 2016

THIS PRODUCT IS A MIRACLE ON MY SKIN, THE FIRST TIME I ORDERED IT AFTER A WEEK I NOTICED A CHANGE, I IMMEDIATELY ORDERED FOR EXTRA FOUR BOTTLE,WISH I CAN UPLOAD MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS, I LOVE WITCH HAZEL, AND I LOVE IHERB FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO PURCHASE IT,THANK YOU

LOVE IT!

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Oct 05, 2013

It cleansed my skin really well, minimized blemishes on my face and has helped so much with my oily skin. Great price for a lot of product. Only downside is that once you open it, you can't lay it down if you want to travel with it, its going to leak, so if you want to travel with it you have to transfer to another bottle..

love it!

Posted by 5719681426034359974 on Jul 12, 2015

Works so great at summer I have oily/combinated skin

Very useful

Posted by 5587475435298870510 on Aug 02, 2015

I have used this to give my makeup brushes a quick clean, and to make non-toxic hand sanitisers and repellent spray (mixed with essential oils like tea tree oil). It might take some time for you to get used to the smell, but there's just so much you can do with this pure witch hazel really. ;)

shelf staple

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014

Have used this for years. It is a good genereal skin tonic which I use after washing each day on my face and throat. It helps with irritated eyes when hayfever season strikes- just as an external wipe I must emphasise. It is helpful to dress wounds for me and the dog. It is also good to clean itchy skin from allergic reactions or psoriasis. They won't want me to say this but I have found I can get a good effect by diluting this by about one in four or even five with water. It still seems to have al its benefits and goes a lot further

Stinks a bit

Posted by 4880670731121983453 on Mar 31, 2013

It has a strong smell to it, but you get used to it with time. However, you get a lot of product for your money and it does work pretty well.

It works

Posted by 4852884976967837383 on Mar 13, 2014

Works pretty good, use it for my back and there are nearly no pimples any more, but the smell is quite strange...

Good but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Seems a good product. I use it to prevent bruising much like arnica. The downside is that it has 14% alcohol so would not use it on my face as stated on label. I make cosmetics myself and I know that alcohol is not good for ANY skin type. Up to 4% maximum can be okay. Anything more strips the natural oils in the skin and can be way too drying. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)