Diva International, The Diva Cup, Model 1, 1 Menstrual Cup

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

Cant find it anywhere this cheap! I've only used it for one cycle and i'm still undecided about it. I ended up cuting a little bit of the stem off and that helped but i'm thinking that maybe i need to cut more. It's great for sleeping, cant feel a thing. But the second i go to walk a lot I start to feel it.

Great idea

Posted by Reviewer1508348 on Jan 08, 2009

Great concept...better for the environment, however, i'm still trying to figure out how to use it.

it's awkward

Posted by Reviewer2734804 on Feb 09, 2009

It is probably a great product for many women, but it's just not for me. I really wanted it to be, because of all the benifits, but I'll probably only use it when camping and backpakcing. I'm going back to environmental tampons for now.

Don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Apr 25, 2012

Unfortunately my package was stopped in the Norwegian customs because of a sample of b-vitamins that had "too much" b6 in it and they sent the whole thing back. I will order again and give a review then :)

Hmmm..

Posted by Reviewer2861363 on May 30, 2012

I haven't tried any other menstrual cups before, so I don't know how this is compared to others, but I found it quite hard to get out. The stem is too short (for me at least), and I struggled wuite a bit. But that might be me and not the cup. Still, I'm not too keen on trying it again, as I the experience of struggling to get it out was not a good one. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »