Diva Cup

Posted by Reviewer2599951 on Apr 08, 2008

I LOVE IT. It's great. There's no leaks, or anything you have to worry about with tampons. I don't have to carry around extra with me because all you do is take it out...empty it...run it under water and reinsert. It really is that simply. I would have paid $50 or more for this had I known it was this amazing. EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE ONE.

Life Changer

Posted by Reviewer2522608 on Jun 20, 2008

The diva cup has not only freed me of large expenses for feminine products, it has freed up my time and activity level. Extremely easy to use, comfortable and affordable! This product is admittedly not for everyone - if you are not someone who wants to be so "involved" down there when you are having your period, this is not for you. Although it is much less "messy" than some reviews I have read about the product. If you are unsure of your comfort level, try using tampons without an applicator (like o.b.) first can better help you determine if this will work for you. If you are open to that experience, this product really will change your life. I have had fewer cramps, saved a boat load of money and feel good about reducing my carbon footprint. I really don't understand why these are not a more mainstream alternative to feminine products!

Girls you need it!!!

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

THAT time of the month is almost not so horrible anymore! Looove it! So much more hygenic than tampons or anything else. You don't even feel it, and you only have to empty it once or twice a day. Besides it NEVER leaks! And it's good for the environment (lasts a looong time) :)))

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2595043 on Jun 04, 2008

Using this product is a fabulous way to be kind to the environment while having a comfortable and convenient period. It creates zero garbage, eliminates the need to carry around bulky sanitary supplies, requires less frequent changing, is completely comfortable, creates no panty lines, doesn't cause TSS, and doesn't leak! I wish I had discovered it years ago. I plan never to use tampons again.

Diva goodness

Posted by Reviewer2541299 on Jun 07, 2008

This cup is great. It never leaked, was fairly easy to get a handle of, and I love the punch-down fold. A lot of suction...but you may want to trim the stem. Arrvied quickly to Australia~

Repetiré sin dudar

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Una de las mejores compras que he hecho en iherb. No se nota, no te manchas y es muy cómoda para viajar a sitios donde no sea sencillo encontrar compresas o tampones. Yo tengo más de 30 años y compré el tamaño pequeño, me va perfecto

I'm not a diva, but I like it anyway!

Posted by Reviewer2167879 on Aug 06, 2008

A tidy, pleasant, easy, and comfortable alternative to tampons and pads. I couldn't feel it in and only needed to take care of it two or three times a day. It took a couple of days to figure out how to put it in properly so it opened up the way it should, but once I got it, it was great! I can use it all by itself so there's no uncomfortable, hot, scratchy things in my pants bothering me, and it doesn't dry me out like a tampon would. One of the greatest benefits is that it eliminates gross garbage that piles up- I personally feel like all the disposable products are such a horrendous and unnecessary waste! And at iHerb, it's cheaper than buying all the stuff! Yes! I'm a professional backpacking guide and am tired of carrying all the stuff in and out of the backcountry with me, so I thought this would be worth trying. I have high hopes, though I haven't used it in the backcountry yet and wonder how cleaning it out properly will work... I'm working on making a plan.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3338458 on Jun 21, 2008

It was a bit awkward at first to get it in, but once you've got that down it works excellent! I had no leaks and felt so good that I wasn't contributing more waste and saving money. Definitely worth the $$.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1527457 on Jun 27, 2008

Works great. Less mess and less of a hassle than when you use regular menstrual products. Highly recommended.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2411292 on Apr 17, 2008

I'd been hesitant to try anything outside of my tried-and-true standard pads. After hearing so many wonderful things about the Diva Cup, however, I decided to give it a shot. Now I wish that I had started with it years ago! It is comfortable, easy to insert and remove, and didn't leak at all. It's much less mess than pads, and it contains the odor associated with menstrual flow. Really, I can't say enough good things about it! And iHerb.com has the best price online, too.