Pretty cool

Posted by 5075587972323138926 on Apr 12, 2016

It is a bit uncomfortable weird and horrible at first and it will spill all over if not taken out correctly. It's just a matter of practice and trial and error. But boy, oh boy once you master it works perfectly, saves me a ton of money and time since you don't have to go change it every hour or two. I do recommend this product.

A new approach to your period!

Posted by 5155569160935428744 on Feb 23, 2016

Really changed my period routine! No more leakages in the night, though during the heavy flow you it is necessary to clean the cup about every two hours. Worth buying still! Замечательная альтернатива тампонам и прокладкам. Рекомендую!

Good alternative to conventional tampons

Posted by MariaB on Jan 03, 2016

I used it for my last menstruation, once I had a problem with leaking, but it was my fault because I didn't make sure that it was positioned correctly, but in general it did not leak, it takes a bit of skill to introduce it and get it open right, but it's just about practice. Only on my first heavy day I had to empty it several times after aprox 4 hours, but after that, I could stay relaxed with it for 8-12h. :)

Amazing

Posted by 5429057757045433307 on Nov 04, 2015

I would definitely recommend this product. Main reason I bought it was to reduce my carbon footprint on earth. At 40ish dollars it was a bit of an investment but I have not looked back. Initially a little bit awkward and time consuming to use but now I put it in quite easily and quickly. I have only had one leak but that was because I had not made sure the cup was fully open. I love not worrying about leaks especially overnight, having to clean it less than changing tampons and the fact that there isn't a string to worry about when peeing.

I love this!

Posted by 5271672999410750019 on Jul 31, 2015

I love my diva cup SO MUCH. It is a life saver. I love not having to buy tampons anymore! I love the ease of use. Once you get the hang of it, it's so much better and allows you to become so much more in tune with your own body :)

Best purchase I've made!

Posted by 5280324329328655596 on May 27, 2015

This product is honestly life changing! Feels so much nicer to be doing my body and the environment good :]

Recomendadisima!!!

Posted by 4893078091249749901 on Apr 21, 2015

Muy comoda, facil de poner y quitar, rapido, ecologico... La mejor alternativa

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2296963 on Feb 24, 2015

I have a super sensitive bladder, so I will have to look for a softer alternative for the day one of the periods. Saying that I'll keep using this cup for sporty days. I don't know how it works, but tampons give me insane pain... while cup does not! It is amazing! Takes some practice to get used to, but totally worth it.

Great alternative to tampons

Posted by 5560478390056260983 on Feb 08, 2015

Took me a while to get used to it but it works well and feels like you have nothing inside of you.

Does a great job!!

Posted by 5051149054114416651 on Oct 30, 2014

My boyfriend ordered this for me, so that's why his name is above. :) I really wanted to try the Diva Cup after 17 years of using regular tampons which I hated for all those 17 years. I was affraid that the cup would feel uncomfortable or that it would leak. But I was so wrong! After one day of using it I was already in love with it! It feels so comfy inside that you wouldn't say that it's even in there. And it can hold even up to 12 hours when in exceptional situations, without leaking. I'm so glad that I discovered it. I am free of those nasty, itchy tampons now, forever! Such a release...My period time became more enjoyable and with less worries.