Best purchase I've made!

Posted by 5280324329328655596 on May 27, 2015

This product is honestly life changing! Feels so much nicer to be doing my body and the environment good :]

Recomendadisima!!!

Posted by 4893078091249749901 on Apr 21, 2015

Muy comoda, facil de poner y quitar, rapido, ecologico... La mejor alternativa

Pulled out my IUD.

Posted by 4927536713974835555 on Apr 12, 2015

THIS THING PULLED OUT MY COPPER IUD the suction on this thing is so strong, it can be really difficult to take out especially once it's full. It can be really painful trying to squeeze your fingers up there to get a grip and then trying to wiggle it out and sometimes you create a mess if you aren't careful you can spill blood every where... I pulled out my copper iud which i had put in place a month ago. I was so freaked out and I'm so annoyed!! I want to love this thing because it's cheaper than buying pads and tampons and it's creating less waste and it doesn't leak (if you don't let it overflow) and it's comfortable but maybe I need to look into other brands because obviously this thing and my iud aren't working together very well..

Ne marche pas sur moi :(

Posted by 5071941619079071283 on Mar 19, 2015

ça déborde toujours même si j'ai l'impression de bien la placer !! faudra que j'essaie encore et encore mais bon ,un achat pour peu d'utilités :(

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2296963 on Feb 24, 2015

I have a super sensitive bladder, so I will have to look for a softer alternative for the day one of the periods. Saying that I'll keep using this cup for sporty days. I don't know how it works, but tampons give me insane pain... while cup does not! It is amazing! Takes some practice to get used to, but totally worth it.

Great alternative to tampons

Posted by 5560478390056260983 on Feb 08, 2015

Took me a while to get used to it but it works well and feels like you have nothing inside of you.

great!

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 01, 2014

I got to use this the day it arrived (talk about good timing). I'm not sure if I was supposed to clean it, but before using it, I boiled it in hot water. It took a bit of getting used to on the first day... but by day two, I was good to go. While inserting it, and taking it out can be a bit challenging, there's nothing else uncomfortable about it. Once inserted, it's not bothersome, and actually works

Does a great job!!

Posted by 5051149054114416651 on Oct 30, 2014

My boyfriend ordered this for me, so that's why his name is above. :) I really wanted to try the Diva Cup after 17 years of using regular tampons which I hated for all those 17 years. I was affraid that the cup would feel uncomfortable or that it would leak. But I was so wrong! After one day of using it I was already in love with it! It feels so comfy inside that you wouldn't say that it's even in there. And it can hold even up to 12 hours when in exceptional situations, without leaking. I'm so glad that I discovered it. I am free of those nasty, itchy tampons now, forever! Such a release...My period time became more enjoyable and with less worries.

El mejor método para la menstruación

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014

La copa menstrual es para mí el mejor método que se puede utilizar durante la menstruación. Está hecha de un material aprobado por médicos y es higiénico. No deja restos dentro de la vagina como el tampón y tampoco puede ser un cultivo de bacterias como la toalla sanitaria y sin sus quimicos dañinos e irritantes. Aunque existen toallas naturales es un aumento del trabajo tener que lavarlas como si se tratara de un pañal de tela. La copa menstrual es ideal para cualquier mujer, ya que hay diversos modelos para los diferentes cuerpos femeninos y es fácil de limpiar. Por otro lado, puede ser más complicada de colocar que los métodos habituales, por lo que puede tomar más tiempo de práctica, pero una vez que se aprendió es lo mejor. No se debe de sentir, de doler o de escurrirse la sangre. Ideal para hacer actividades exigentes como el ejercicio.

Great product

Posted by 5436635851791759563 on Oct 14, 2014

It takes a few times to learn exectly how to insert it, but afterwards it works better and cleaner than any other options I've tried. Also you can stay with it for like 12 hours unlike tampons.