I'm not a diva, but I like it anyway!

Posted by Reviewer2167879 on Aug 06, 2008

A tidy, pleasant, easy, and comfortable alternative to tampons and pads. I couldn't feel it in and only needed to take care of it two or three times a day. It took a couple of days to figure out how to put it in properly so it opened up the way it should, but once I got it, it was great! I can use it all by itself so there's no uncomfortable, hot, scratchy things in my pants bothering me, and it doesn't dry me out like a tampon would. One of the greatest benefits is that it eliminates gross garbage that piles up- I personally feel like all the disposable products are such a horrendous and unnecessary waste! And at iHerb, it's cheaper than buying all the stuff! Yes! I'm a professional backpacking guide and am tired of carrying all the stuff in and out of the backcountry with me, so I thought this would be worth trying. I have high hopes, though I haven't used it in the backcountry yet and wonder how cleaning it out properly will work... I'm working on making a plan.

Very Convenient And Comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1573530 on Sep 25, 2008

I purchased this for my wife because she had mentioned one of her sisters was using it. She claims it is an excellent product that is much safer and a lot more comfortable to use than annoying pads and plugs. There is also a wealth of information on the internet if you are a first time (or long time) user. Which is really helpful if you are not familiar with them or you are having issues.

May work for some people, but I'm not one of them!

Posted by Reviewer1964109 on Oct 31, 2008

Extremely uncomfortable! It was so painful, I won't try it again.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3338458 on Jun 21, 2008

It was a bit awkward at first to get it in, but once you've got that down it works excellent! I had no leaks and felt so good that I wasn't contributing more waste and saving money. Definitely worth the $$.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1527457 on Jun 27, 2008

Works great. Less mess and less of a hassle than when you use regular menstrual products. Highly recommended.

yay! buy this!

Posted by Reviewer2073160 on Jul 03, 2008

awesome!! i definitely recommend this. it took a little practice to get it in properly, but once i got used to it, no leaks! wayyyy better than tampons. buy it!!!! (:

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3009656 on Jul 03, 2008

I bought one of these for myself after hearing about how great it was from girls at my college. Believe me I was a little skeptical about how it would work, if it would leak, if I could even figure out how to put it in...long story short my 13 year old sister wanted to try it. I ended up letting her use it and she won't give it back! She loves it! I ordered a second one (for me to keep this time :) and just adore it, it's not nearly as hard to use as I was told, it's extremely comfortable, a wonderful investment. The best part is that I don't have to keep buying tampons every month and keep polluting landfills. Try it!

An excellent cup!

Posted by Reviewer1958551 on Jul 07, 2008

As the title says; I'm so glad I bought the Divacup. Learning to use it for me, took no time. It's easy to use and a great alternative when having your period. I received my order after only some few days (and I'm all the way from Denmark). Also I saved about 50% by buying it here. - at home, the Divacup cost 84$.. which is quiet more than what you get it for at iHerb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3171415 on Jul 12, 2008

I am so glad to have an alternative to menstrual products that won't be available if our country has a disaster and we can't run to walmart. I bought one for each of my daughters to have in the future for them!! Get one today - or try to imagine what you can do without one when you needone!!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2566185 on Jul 20, 2008

I absolutely love this product! I was using the insteads but since my Target stopped carrying them I decided to look into alternatives and reading the reviews helped me decide on the Diva cup. I'm used to the 'messiness' you first encounter when you start using this type of product until you get used to it so using my Diva cup for the first time was a breeze!!! I always wear a pantiliner 'just in case' and had absolutely no need for it with the cup. I am so satisfied with this product!!!