Repetiré sin dudar

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Una de las mejores compras que he hecho en iherb. No se nota, no te manchas y es muy cómoda para viajar a sitios donde no sea sencillo encontrar compresas o tampones. Yo tengo más de 30 años y compré el tamaño pequeño, me va perfecto

Very Convenient And Comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1573530 on Sep 25, 2008

I purchased this for my wife because she had mentioned one of her sisters was using it. She claims it is an excellent product that is much safer and a lot more comfortable to use than annoying pads and plugs. There is also a wealth of information on the internet if you are a first time (or long time) user. Which is really helpful if you are not familiar with them or you are having issues.

May work for some people, but I'm not one of them!

Posted by Reviewer1964109 on Oct 31, 2008

Extremely uncomfortable! It was so painful, I won't try it again.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3338458 on Jun 21, 2008

It was a bit awkward at first to get it in, but once you've got that down it works excellent! I had no leaks and felt so good that I wasn't contributing more waste and saving money. Definitely worth the $$.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2411292 on Apr 17, 2008

I'd been hesitant to try anything outside of my tried-and-true standard pads. After hearing so many wonderful things about the Diva Cup, however, I decided to give it a shot. Now I wish that I had started with it years ago! It is comfortable, easy to insert and remove, and didn't leak at all. It's much less mess than pads, and it contains the odor associated with menstrual flow. Really, I can't say enough good things about it! And iHerb.com has the best price online, too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1524547 on May 19, 2008

Takes some getting used to but I'm very satisfied with it. Very cost effective too.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on May 22, 2008

I have used this product for 1 cycle so far and love it. No leaks at all and it's very comfortable to wear. It's a bit tricky to use first couple of times because it's not something I'm used to but after a few uses, I became comfortable with using it. I'm under 30 and haven't had any children so size 1 was perfect for me. I highly recommend this product.

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer3230539 on May 23, 2008

Im still having a little trouble with it, but nothing that practice wont fix. Other then that its great since you can leave it in for extended amounts of time and it doesnt leak if used properly!

yay! buy this!

Posted by Reviewer2073160 on Jul 03, 2008

awesome!! i definitely recommend this. it took a little practice to get it in properly, but once i got used to it, no leaks! wayyyy better than tampons. buy it!!!! (:

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3009656 on Jul 03, 2008

I bought one of these for myself after hearing about how great it was from girls at my college. Believe me I was a little skeptical about how it would work, if it would leak, if I could even figure out how to put it in...long story short my 13 year old sister wanted to try it. I ended up letting her use it and she won't give it back! She loves it! I ordered a second one (for me to keep this time :) and just adore it, it's not nearly as hard to use as I was told, it's extremely comfortable, a wonderful investment. The best part is that I don't have to keep buying tampons every month and keep polluting landfills. Try it!