Diva International, The Diva Cup, Model 1, 1 Menstrual Cup

Very Convenient And Comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1573530 From Virginia on Sep 25, 2008

I purchased this for my wife because she had mentioned one of her sisters was using it. She claims it is an excellent product that is much safer and a lot more comfortable to use than annoying pads and plugs. There is also a wealth of information on the internet if you are a first time (or long time) user. Which is really helpful if you are not familiar with them or you are having issues.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3338458 From Wisconsin on Jun 21, 2008

It was a bit awkward at first to get it in, but once you've got that down it works excellent! I had no leaks and felt so good that I wasn't contributing more waste and saving money. Definitely worth the $$.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2411292 From Ohio on Apr 17, 2008

I'd been hesitant to try anything outside of my tried-and-true standard pads. After hearing so many wonderful things about the Diva Cup, however, I decided to give it a shot. Now I wish that I had started with it years ago! It is comfortable, easy to insert and remove, and didn't leak at all. It's much less mess than pads, and it contains the odor associated with menstrual flow. Really, I can't say enough good things about it! And iHerb.com has the best price online, too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1524547 From Wisconsin on May 19, 2008

Takes some getting used to but I'm very satisfied with it. Very cost effective too.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 From Canada on May 22, 2008

I have used this product for 1 cycle so far and love it. No leaks at all and it's very comfortable to wear. It's a bit tricky to use first couple of times because it's not something I'm used to but after a few uses, I became comfortable with using it. I'm under 30 and haven't had any children so size 1 was perfect for me. I highly recommend this product.