An excellent cup!

Posted by Reviewer1958551 on Jul 07, 2008

As the title says; I'm so glad I bought the Divacup. Learning to use it for me, took no time. It's easy to use and a great alternative when having your period. I received my order after only some few days (and I'm all the way from Denmark). Also I saved about 50% by buying it here. - at home, the Divacup cost 84$.. which is quiet more than what you get it for at iHerb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3171415 on Jul 12, 2008

I am so glad to have an alternative to menstrual products that won't be available if our country has a disaster and we can't run to walmart. I bought one for each of my daughters to have in the future for them!! Get one today - or try to imagine what you can do without one when you needone!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1527457 on Jun 27, 2008

Works great. Less mess and less of a hassle than when you use regular menstrual products. Highly recommended.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2566185 on Jul 20, 2008

I absolutely love this product! I was using the insteads but since my Target stopped carrying them I decided to look into alternatives and reading the reviews helped me decide on the Diva cup. I'm used to the 'messiness' you first encounter when you start using this type of product until you get used to it so using my Diva cup for the first time was a breeze!!! I always wear a pantiliner 'just in case' and had absolutely no need for it with the cup. I am so satisfied with this product!!!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1563978 on Aug 15, 2008

After recieving this product I gave it a dry run to make sure I could insert it correctly. It was so simple! I actually just finished my period and the Diva Cup was completely awesome! I even forgot I was on my period a few times! I actually have had 2 kids but I'm only 26 so I was confused as to what size to get. I have a hard time with tampons so I figured I'd try the smaller size first. It works perfectly! I did have to trim the stem off as it was a tad uncomfortable but after that I couldn't feel it at all. I recommend this product to all women!

worth every penny and more

Posted by Reviewer2676598 on Aug 18, 2008

I've used my DivaCup for one cycle so far, and I am convinced that I will never use another tampon ever again. I was a little skeptical at first (because I'm small framed, and a virgin) but I really didn't have much trouble with it - and (after I trimmed the stem about half-way up) I really couldn't feel it once it was in. To be completely honest, there was a small learning curve... but it only took me about three tries before I completely got the hang of it. I've already converted two of my friends. Give it a try... you won't regret it. And iHerb has the best price around.

great!!

Posted by Reviewer1260718 on Aug 29, 2008

travel made easy!

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2879001 on Sep 30, 2008

I love my Diva Cup, once I figured out how to put it in correctly. The leak protection is about the same as a tampon, so I still wear a pantyliner as backup. You don't feel it, just like a tampon, when you put it in correctly, plus you can wear it for up to 12 hours, if your flow is light. If you want to save money and the environment buy this product. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else either. FYI: I don't recommend changing your Diva Cup in public restrooms unless you are an EXPERT! My first Diva Cup was accidentally flushed down the toilet (it was an automatic flusher) when I was trying to empty it. If you don't want to spend money on the Diva Wash, buy some unscented liquid castile soap, it's gentle and it lasts such a long time because you only need two drops. BUY IT!!

After Practice... It's Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1040204 on Jan 12, 2010

I first saw the Diva Cup in the advertising section of a fitness magazine. I had never seen or heard of menstrual cups before. I thought it seemed like the craziest idea, but I was intrigued and looked into it. After reading stuff on Diva Cup's website, I decided to go for it. It arrived before my first cycle, but I waited patiently. Once my cycle began, it did take a bit of practice. It took me 3 days to get the hang of it, but once I did, it was awesome. The one thing I will say, is that for me- the stem had to go completely. They say not to cut if off all the way- but that is what made everything finally work for me. I wasn't using the stem to help pull it out anyways, and all it did was irritate me. Once I cut the stem all the way off, and played more with the folds and positioning, I found that it worked amazingly! I did Yoga, jumping jacks, ab work... all my normal fitness stuff without any uncomfortable pinching, moving, or leaking. The best things about the Diva Cup... 1) You don't have to change it as often as tampons and pads. I was changing mine at 10am and 10pm. That's it. 2) No annoying tampon string hanging out. 3) No leaking at all (once I got it right). 4) Less waste produced. Goodbye tampons, pads, and panty liners! 5) Being more in touch with how my cycle was progressing and what my flow was like. The worst things about the Diva Cup... 1) It takes a bit of practice until you learn how to do it just right. This can be a bit frustrating, so patience is required in the beginning. 2) The stem can be a bit annoying for some, but a pair of scissors quickly solved this issue.

Diva Cup

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013

Love it! It was my best investment ever. Good for the environment, really comfortable, you simply don't feel it, it lasts a long time (I have a normal flow, I used it for 12 hours in a day of increased flow and it filled only like 1/4 of the cup) and you have no leaks. I feel a lot more secure with this then I felt with pads or tampons. I just don't think it's a good idea to change it in a public W. C., but since it lasts long, is not a problem for me. Oh, and I was having an annoying candida problem, and when I started to use this instead of pads, it disappeared. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but it happened