Diva International, The Diva Cup, Model 1, 1 Menstrual Cup

Great

Posted by Reviewer1524547 on May 19, 2008

Takes some getting used to but I'm very satisfied with it. Very cost effective too.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on May 22, 2008

I have used this product for 1 cycle so far and love it. No leaks at all and it's very comfortable to wear. It's a bit tricky to use first couple of times because it's not something I'm used to but after a few uses, I became comfortable with using it. I'm under 30 and haven't had any children so size 1 was perfect for me. I highly recommend this product.

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer3230539 on May 23, 2008

Im still having a little trouble with it, but nothing that practice wont fix. Other then that its great since you can leave it in for extended amounts of time and it doesnt leak if used properly!

yay! buy this!

Posted by Reviewer2073160 on Jul 03, 2008

awesome!! i definitely recommend this. it took a little practice to get it in properly, but once i got used to it, no leaks! wayyyy better than tampons. buy it!!!! (:

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3009656 on Jul 03, 2008

I bought one of these for myself after hearing about how great it was from girls at my college. Believe me I was a little skeptical about how it would work, if it would leak, if I could even figure out how to put it in...long story short my 13 year old sister wanted to try it. I ended up letting her use it and she won't give it back! She loves it! I ordered a second one (for me to keep this time :) and just adore it, it's not nearly as hard to use as I was told, it's extremely comfortable, a wonderful investment. The best part is that I don't have to keep buying tampons every month and keep polluting landfills. Try it!