Diva International, The Diva Cup, Model 1, 1 Menstrual Cup

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer3230539 From Pennsylvania on May 23, 2008

Im still having a little trouble with it, but nothing that practice wont fix. Other then that its great since you can leave it in for extended amounts of time and it doesnt leak if used properly!

yay! buy this!

Posted by Reviewer2073160 From Illinois on Jul 03, 2008

awesome!! i definitely recommend this. it took a little practice to get it in properly, but once i got used to it, no leaks! wayyyy better than tampons. buy it!!!! (:

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3009656 From Arizona on Jul 03, 2008

I bought one of these for myself after hearing about how great it was from girls at my college. Believe me I was a little skeptical about how it would work, if it would leak, if I could even figure out how to put it in...long story short my 13 year old sister wanted to try it. I ended up letting her use it and she won't give it back! She loves it! I ordered a second one (for me to keep this time :) and just adore it, it's not nearly as hard to use as I was told, it's extremely comfortable, a wonderful investment. The best part is that I don't have to keep buying tampons every month and keep polluting landfills. Try it!

An excellent cup!

Posted by Reviewer1958551 From Denmark on Jul 07, 2008

As the title says; I'm so glad I bought the Divacup. Learning to use it for me, took no time. It's easy to use and a great alternative when having your period. I received my order after only some few days (and I'm all the way from Denmark). Also I saved about 50% by buying it here. - at home, the Divacup cost 84$.. which is quiet more than what you get it for at iHerb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3171415 From Idaho on Jul 12, 2008

I am so glad to have an alternative to menstrual products that won't be available if our country has a disaster and we can't run to walmart. I bought one for each of my daughters to have in the future for them!! Get one today - or try to imagine what you can do without one when you needone!!