Life changing

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

Yes, I know. To say the diva cup is life changing is an overused cliché. But it's true! Once you get over the initial ickiness you'll love it forever. Just remember that all vaginas are different and that this cup may not suit you. I can be to small, to big, to soft or to hard for your personal preference, that's just how it is. It takes some trial and error. You can find lots of tips on the menstrual cups forum on livejournal or by googling. For me personally, this cup is a but small for heavy days, but I'm glad I bought it anyways because it made me check out other cups and find my match.

The cup does its job

Posted by 5503039914053060351 on Apr 01, 2014

I must say it works surprisingly good - though I do have to use pantyliners in combination with the cup in order to avoid getting my underwear stained. Also, it's a little too big for me, which makes it a bit uncomfortable removing it. I'd anyway prefear it a little too big than a little too small! I will definitely keep on using the cup.

Came in good condition

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Mar 24, 2014

Haven't used it yet but looking forward to it. Soft and smaller than I imagined.

Awesome

Posted by 5447829163779764664 on Jan 30, 2014

As a first time user of menstrual cups, I was a little nervous, but this product works GREAT. Learnt the insertion and removal quickly in one use. I trimmed off the stem for comfort. It is super comfortable, no leaks, easy to clean... I basically forgot I was having my period. Never going back to pads or tampons. Every woman should have one of these!

The best

Posted by 5646864174020596485 on Jan 27, 2014

This was my first menstrual cup purchase, and it took a few goes to get used to, but became second nature fairly early on. I got the smaller model of the two, which fits comfortably- you can't feel a thing when its in. My only problem with it was that I actually LOST it down the TOILET when I was going no2. The next iHerb order I did, I thought I'd try the Mooncup brand, which I found to be too big (despite also ordering in the smaller size). I will be re-ordering a Diva cup this time.

Diva International, The Diva Cup, Model 1, 1 Menstrual Cup

Posted by 5369692883536435933 on Jan 04, 2014

It's amazing.I love it!!!

great product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Pirmas dalykas kurį įsigijau iHerbe. ekologiška, labai patogu, naudoju daug metų, kelionėse, visur. First thing I've bought on iHerb, ecological and practical. I use it while travelling and everywhere.

Not for me

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2013

Unfortunately, I couldn't insert this properly without it hurting and getting messy. For reference, I do not have any children and use tampons. If you are interested in purchasing one, good luck! It is worth a shot as it is a great concept.

Très bien satisfaite

Posted by 4940485799590137522 on Nov 29, 2013

Je l'utilise depuis peu et pour ma première cup j'en suis satisfaite N'hésitez plus!

The best!

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 16, 2013

>>>TMI-WARNING<<< : I love not having to think about tampons and pads anymore! This feels way cleaner and more hygienic to me. Of course, you have to be comfortable with your body in that way, so if you think that kind of things are icky, it may be harder to get used to this. I will admit that the first time I tried it, I kind of panicked, thinking that it was to big, or that I wouldn't be able to get it out again, but I just had to tell myself to relax. Now, I don't think twice about it.