El mejor método para la menstruación

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014

La copa menstrual es para mí el mejor método que se puede utilizar durante la menstruación. Está hecha de un material aprobado por médicos y es higiénico. No deja restos dentro de la vagina como el tampón y tampoco puede ser un cultivo de bacterias como la toalla sanitaria y sin sus quimicos dañinos e irritantes. Aunque existen toallas naturales es un aumento del trabajo tener que lavarlas como si se tratara de un pañal de tela. La copa menstrual es ideal para cualquier mujer, ya que hay diversos modelos para los diferentes cuerpos femeninos y es fácil de limpiar. Por otro lado, puede ser más complicada de colocar que los métodos habituales, por lo que puede tomar más tiempo de práctica, pero una vez que se aprendió es lo mejor. No se debe de sentir, de doler o de escurrirse la sangre. Ideal para hacer actividades exigentes como el ejercicio.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1633955 on Apr 11, 2011

This cup is really great! I haven't had any leaks, I empty it once a day (light flow, but I know I should do it twice a day), and it's easy to clean. I've had no trouble getting it in and out once I got used to it and knew the right techniques. It's super convenient, saves money, and reduces waste! The only problem I have is my roommates saying it's disgusting... but I laugh it off because I'll be the one saving all the money.

Just started using it and LOVE IT! Comfortable, reliable & sustainable

Posted by 5139810685218939474 on May 05, 2016

I'm a young woman in my 20s. At first, I was very skeptical to try a menstrual cup but after my first use I was totally converted! The first time was intimidating but I'm SO glad I tried it. It took about 5-10 minutes to find a comfortable insertion the first time but afterwards I had no issues. It super comfortable and trustworthy: no leaking at all! It's easy to get scared when there are lots of mixed reviews for this type of product -- but there's nothing to loose!

Safe, Comfortable and simply Better

Posted by 4640959463842424162 on Sep 29, 2016

I may never return to pads every again! This is my first venture into safer, more natural options and I totally love it. Its easy to use, though I would say there is a slight learning curve. Its comfortable, if you experience any discomfort you're probably still ascending the learning curve. It really does work for the length of time if you have a moderate flow, but definitely reduce the time if you have a heavy flow. If you've ever thought of trying something else, start here with this today!

The best

Posted by 5646864174020596485 on Jan 27, 2014

This was my first menstrual cup purchase, and it took a few goes to get used to, but became second nature fairly early on. I got the smaller model of the two, which fits comfortably- you can't feel a thing when its in. My only problem with it was that I actually LOST it down the TOILET when I was going no2. The next iHerb order I did, I thought I'd try the Mooncup brand, which I found to be too big (despite also ordering in the smaller size). I will be re-ordering a Diva cup this time.

review

Posted by Reviewer1033366 on Jul 16, 2008

Perfection, once you can work out the kinks.

Mixed feelings

Posted by 4783987983120712696 on Jul 26, 2014

This has been pretty tough for me to use. Instructions say to try and 'rotate' it after insertion, to make sure that it has fully opened. But once I've got it lodged in I can't seem to rotate it. Word of advice for anyone else new: don't try this as soon as you start spotting; you are probably not lubricated enough there, so it might be painful and way too frustrating. It was much easier when my period 'properly' started. A lot of people talk about cutting the stem down but I find that I might prefer it slightly longer? Strange thing is, I can sorta 'feel' it right after insertion but after a while I think my body adjusts the device in naturally. What happens then is that when I try to remove it, the stem almost completely disappears and it's time-consuming to try to get to it. This is only the first month of using it, and I've read plenty of reviews saying that it got better around the 2nd or 3rd month. Hence I'm not going to be too hasty to write it off. Right now, I am not confident that the cup can be used alone without a pad. I'm still trying to figure out how often I need to empty it, and so far it has leaked a bit through the stem. Good thing I was prepared! It seems that this works more of a less chemically-active, cheaper alternative to tampons. But it really is pretty messy and not great if you're stuck with tiny bathroom stalls. I'm feeling pretty lukewarm about it.

Tried it don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Aug 27, 2012

Thought this is a great alternative to tampons. I didn't want to use tanpons anymore because it feels so unnatural to have a "plug" inside..this one I figured would be good because the blood can flow. Getting it in was not too difficult but getting it out was painful. Also, I didn't feel it wearing it but somewhere I got this feeling that my inside is constantly expanded (so that the blood doesn't leak) and that is not natural. I'm all for natural so I'm gonna get one of those organic cotton pads. Yea so I won't be able to go to the pool or exercise but when I think of it, when I'm on my period my body's literally bleeding, detoxing, I should stay home & relax. At least for the heavy 2-3 days.. Only pro for this was that I got to see how much blood I'm actually loosing. Interesting. I didn't have a time where I had to change my cup in public but I can imagine it's a hassle to remove it, wash it & put it back in when you are not at home.. Just my opinion..

Pulled out my IUD.

Posted by 4927536713974835555 on Apr 12, 2015

THIS THING PULLED OUT MY COPPER IUD the suction on this thing is so strong, it can be really difficult to take out especially once it's full. It can be really painful trying to squeeze your fingers up there to get a grip and then trying to wiggle it out and sometimes you create a mess if you aren't careful you can spill blood every where... I pulled out my copper iud which i had put in place a month ago. I was so freaked out and I'm so annoyed!! I want to love this thing because it's cheaper than buying pads and tampons and it's creating less waste and it doesn't leak (if you don't let it overflow) and it's comfortable but maybe I need to look into other brands because obviously this thing and my iud aren't working together very well..

Extremely uncomfortable and difficult to pull out

Posted by 5181316333820270491 on Jul 27, 2016

For all the tight girls out there - pick another menstrual cup... This cup is very big and difficult to insert (like 3 tampons at once) and that little thing that you have to hold to pull the cup out - is way too short and the cup almost gets lost inside - another reviewer had to go to the emergency room to take it out. I have to spend like 10 minutes every time removing it, with various poses, digging in and hurting in the process. Gonna try another company.