Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Mar 24, 2011

Horrible stuff. It felt to big , went upwards my vagina and was very hard to get out from there. And it leaked. I like the vision of this item, but it doesnt work for me at all.

Every woman should have this!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good alternative to menstrual pads etc., just need to use it correctly-after some uses you will see-how:)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1020989 on Jul 01, 2008

Tricky at first, but it works great! This is a necessary evolution in feminine hygiene. I am really happy to have an environmentally sane alternative.

Quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer3198852 on Jul 26, 2008

Product showed up really quick! Even though it was a holiday weekend it only took 2 days! Awesome!

Great price! Fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2151751 on Jun 13, 2008

I intend on using iHerb more!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1787111 on Aug 30, 2008

it takes a little getting used to but it is an amazing product compared to other menstrual items.

Divalicious

Posted by Reviewer2698297 on Sep 07, 2008

Good speedy service... I was just replacing my old Diva Cup. The Diva Cup is excellent, i recommend it to anyone.

The Diva Cup

Posted by Reviewer2583679 on Sep 08, 2008

I love it!

Just ignore the folding instructions

Posted by Reviewer3355450 on Sep 25, 2008

Diva is a lifesaver, and I bought some for friends. An orgagami or 7 fold will help you get it in much more easily, and almost anyone will want the smaller size. Stop throwing away products and wasting the money, these can last (with proper care) for years and years.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2129920 on Sep 29, 2008

I am completely in love with the Diva Cup. It was easier even than the instructions and information I've found online made it sound, and I have never felt so clean, dry and worry-free during my period. I will be glad to never have to buy or use pads or tampons again. My only regret is that I didn't hear about this in high school and that I didn't try it sooner after I DID learn about it!