DivaCup (Model 1) Review

Posted by Reviewer3253514 on Jul 01, 2008

I will not go back to tampons again! This is the best thing to have ever been invented. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it, plus you can't feel it. What better is that it's already paid for itself! Before, I would've had to buy so many other tampons in various levels, but now I don't! I highly recommend this to other women!

Not for EVERY Diva

Posted by Reviewer3226088 on Jan 15, 2010

I LOVE the idea of the Diva cup, but I found it awkward to wear and difficult to insert. Great idea! But probably better for women with more penetrative experience :/

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Mar 24, 2011

Horrible stuff. It felt to big , went upwards my vagina and was very hard to get out from there. And it leaked. I like the vision of this item, but it doesnt work for me at all.

Every woman should have this!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good alternative to menstrual pads etc., just need to use it correctly-after some uses you will see-how:)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1020989 on Jul 01, 2008

Tricky at first, but it works great! This is a necessary evolution in feminine hygiene. I am really happy to have an environmentally sane alternative.

The Diva Cup

Posted by Reviewer1032955 on Jan 04, 2009

I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for an alternative to tampons and pads as well as the eco-conscious woman. The Diva Cup is great!

LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer1041013 on Jul 17, 2012

This has almost changed my life! So so so much better than all tampons and other nasty stuff. Will recommend for all my girlfriends!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1044186 on Feb 06, 2009

Inserting and removing this product can be a but tricky and uncomfortable at first, but it gets easier. When properly inserted, I can't feel anything, and there are no leaks! I love using a product that does the job right while helping the environment.

takes some getting used to...

Posted by Reviewer1045116 on Apr 13, 2009

this isn't the first menstrual cup i've used but it was, for me, the one with the highest learning curve. it seems to be harder to break the seal to remove it and the first few times, i thought i was going to rip my insides out via my cervix. it was painful. a tip: make sure the suction is COMPLETELY broken by inserting a finger and denting the cup slightly before trying to remove. trust me on this one! i've actually had three babies by c-section (i am, however, younger than thirty) but i always buy the smaller size on menstrual cups. the larger ones always seem TOO large. overall, a fantastic menstrual solution. i haven't had a leak, it's easy to use and clean and it will pay for itself quickly.

takes some getting used to!

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on Jun 25, 2009

I'm still getting the hang of using it, but it works great and you forget it is even there!