Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Diva International, The Diva Cup, Model 1, 1 Menstrual Cup

An excellent cup!

Posted by Reviewer1958551 on Jul 07, 2008

As the title says; I'm so glad I bought the Divacup. Learning to use it for me, took no time. It's easy to use and a great alternative when having your period. I received my order after only some few days (and I'm all the way from Denmark). Also I saved about 50% by buying it here. - at home, the Divacup cost 84$.. which is quiet more than what you get it for at iHerb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3171415 on Jul 12, 2008

I am so glad to have an alternative to menstrual products that won't be available if our country has a disaster and we can't run to walmart. I bought one for each of my daughters to have in the future for them!! Get one today - or try to imagine what you can do without one when you needone!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1527457 on Jun 27, 2008

Works great. Less mess and less of a hassle than when you use regular menstrual products. Highly recommended.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2566185 on Jul 20, 2008

I absolutely love this product! I was using the insteads but since my Target stopped carrying them I decided to look into alternatives and reading the reviews helped me decide on the Diva cup. I'm used to the 'messiness' you first encounter when you start using this type of product until you get used to it so using my Diva cup for the first time was a breeze!!! I always wear a pantiliner 'just in case' and had absolutely no need for it with the cup. I am so satisfied with this product!!!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1563978 on Aug 15, 2008

After recieving this product I gave it a dry run to make sure I could insert it correctly. It was so simple! I actually just finished my period and the Diva Cup was completely awesome! I even forgot I was on my period a few times! I actually have had 2 kids but I'm only 26 so I was confused as to what size to get. I have a hard time with tampons so I figured I'd try the smaller size first. It works perfectly! I did have to trim the stem off as it was a tad uncomfortable but after that I couldn't feel it at all. I recommend this product to all women!