Diva International, The Diva Cup, Model 1, 1 Menstrual Cup

Great

Posted by Reviewer1527457 From Massachusetts on Jun 27, 2008

Works great. Less mess and less of a hassle than when you use regular menstrual products. Highly recommended.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2566185 From Pennsylvania on Jul 20, 2008

I absolutely love this product! I was using the insteads but since my Target stopped carrying them I decided to look into alternatives and reading the reviews helped me decide on the Diva cup. I'm used to the 'messiness' you first encounter when you start using this type of product until you get used to it so using my Diva cup for the first time was a breeze!!! I always wear a pantiliner 'just in case' and had absolutely no need for it with the cup. I am so satisfied with this product!!!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1563978 From Indiana on Aug 15, 2008

After recieving this product I gave it a dry run to make sure I could insert it correctly. It was so simple! I actually just finished my period and the Diva Cup was completely awesome! I even forgot I was on my period a few times! I actually have had 2 kids but I'm only 26 so I was confused as to what size to get. I have a hard time with tampons so I figured I'd try the smaller size first. It works perfectly! I did have to trim the stem off as it was a tad uncomfortable but after that I couldn't feel it at all. I recommend this product to all women!

great!!

Posted by Reviewer1260718 From Tennessee on Aug 29, 2008

travel made easy!

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2879001 From Michigan on Sep 30, 2008

I love my Diva Cup, once I figured out how to put it in correctly. The leak protection is about the same as a tampon, so I still wear a pantyliner as backup. You don't feel it, just like a tampon, when you put it in correctly, plus you can wear it for up to 12 hours, if your flow is light. If you want to save money and the environment buy this product. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else either. FYI: I don't recommend changing your Diva Cup in public restrooms unless you are an EXPERT! My first Diva Cup was accidentally flushed down the toilet (it was an automatic flusher) when I was trying to empty it. If you don't want to spend money on the Diva Wash, buy some unscented liquid castile soap, it's gentle and it lasts such a long time because you only need two drops. BUY IT!!