It works!

Posted by Reviewer2926005 on Aug 03, 2008

Yes, at first I was skeptical but I heard this product mentioned on Dr. Daniel Amen's "Change Your Brain, Change Your Life" video and let me tell you, this is great. It doesn't give you that "high" or "tunnel vision" that Paxil CR and others give you. Get this enhanced with the B6 vitamin because it helps the process go faster with your body breaking it down into seretonin and entering your brain and so forth. Ever since I started taking it 3 weeks ago, I have not been depressed and before that, I'd get depressed at least once a day, sometimes with it lasting all day. This doesn't allow me to venture to those familiar depths anymore but still allows me to think rationally and not be so impulsive or giddy like the other meds made me. I'll be using 5-HTP enhanced with B6 for a long time. Oh, and no side effects.

Finally off antidepressants

Posted by Reviewer2219106 on Jul 17, 2008

I've been on various antidepressants for 24 years now. I'm always trying to to off, but without much success. A little over a month ago I read about 5-HTP in an article on the internet. I did some research and decided to try it. I also read that it was best to take it with Vit. C and B-6, so that is why I tried this brand. I only went 2 days without Effexor and then started taking 5-HTP twice a day. It's hard to believe I've gone a month without AD's and still feel good. I seem to feel a little better every week. Thank you I-Herb!

A great soothing vitamin combo

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Feb 19, 2009

Doctor's Best, 5-HTP Enhanced with Vitamins B6 & C, 120 Veggie Caps (DRB-00120) is a wonderful product for helping to avoid depression, anxiety, and and insomnia. A great feature about this is that it doesn't leave me groggy the next day. I still have to eat right, exercise, and tell myself the Truth about life and embrace it. But it gives me the edge I need. Good stuff!

A must supplement for me!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Jun 16, 2008

I have found this 5HTP product to be the most effective on the market. I think because it has the necessary co factors with it, it does a better job. I use daily and thus I sleep better, and feel better all the time! Barbara

It helped me

Posted by Reviewer1764948 on Jan 02, 2007

This product helped me to naturally combat chronic depression. I have been taking it for several months and can really feel the difference now if I miss a day or two. My energy level is improved, as well as my overall outlook! Thanks!

Energy To Spare!

Posted by Reviewer1510337 on Nov 06, 2010

I feel like a different woman! There are some physical challenges that still need to be addressed but I can delete the sugar addition. As a sugar addict I needed to eat loads of it daily, mostly in the form of candy. There hadn't been an ounce of energy in my body for a couple years. The depression had been rather deep and lengthy. After less than ten days or so taking three 5-HTP a day, I stopped craving sugar. I'm alive again! The depression is gone! There is now hope for a future!

Excellent quality and niche product!

Posted by Reviewer2220362 on Aug 07, 2008

Great value... a real help for migraines, irritability, and lack of restful sleep. Great value...

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Jun 06, 2006

After my Dr recommended this product for my husband's ADHD, he started taking it regularly. It has allowed him to stop taking Concerta by helping him focus and stay on task throughout the day. He really notices if he misses a dose. It also improves his quality of sleep.

Helps sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 01, 2008

Bought this for my adult son who has ADHD and this product helps his sleep. He also feels happier when he takes the product regularly. Less depression and anxiety.

Doctor's Best, 5-HTP Enhanced with Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3008006 on Feb 07, 2008

5-HTP gives my fibromyalgic body the micro-sugar it lacks for the ATP energy cycle. I couldn't function without it!