July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best 3000 GDU Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on May 11, 2010

Wow, I can really feel this doing its thing! Seems to clean out undigested stuff and may help with inflammation. All I know is I take first thing in the morning and in a short while, I notice the body feel less stiff and swollen in areas. Good product! Will order again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3319381 on Feb 07, 2011

I take this product to keep inflamation down and it does a great job. Highly recommend it.

The highest strength bromelain on the market

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 16, 2011

Doctor's Best continue to lead the pack with this high strength bromelain product. Impressed with the price and the quality.

Great Product with Quality Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1291405 on Jun 24, 2011

I use this product for an auto immune issue, and take 2 capsules three times a day. I was looking for a product without magnesium stearate and found Doctor's Best "fit the bill". I have been using it for about 9 months and I feel preety good!

Best for Knee Pain

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Oct 13, 2011

I depend on bromelain to keep my knee pain undercontrol---without it, I don't function very well. This one is great value for the money, in a really high dose. Don't take it with food to get the joint pain benefit, because if you take it with food it only helps digest the protein in your meal. I keep this several bottles ahead so I won't run out!