EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$14.99

$29.99

Savings of: $15.00 (50% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(2)
2 Stars
(1)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Clears erxcema and allergies

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

I take on empty stomach, 3x3 daily to clear eczema. Causes detox break out first month with red spots then clears up. prefer Dr Best proteolytic enzymes. They work better for inflammation and immune system healing and clearing severe eczema better. Order Proteolytic enzymes every month.

Was this review helpful to you?

super

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 31, 2015

also for my sister, her third botle, the best.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

It works!

Posted by teddiepooh on Dec 24, 2015

I bought this for my dad. He has severe joint pain and swelling, painful knees. He usually drinks homemade enzyme liquids to relieve the joint pain and it works, yet the painful, swelling feeling do not go away. He's tried this product for a week, one capsule a day, and he said he can walk&run like an average healthy man. I'm glad this works wonders for him. Definitely I will reorder this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bromelain

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Dec 11, 2015

They are now researching bromelain as an anti-cancer agent. I use to work with asbestos & bromelain is the only known chemical that slows the growth of mesothelioma. Even though I have not been diagnosed with it, but why wait. I also eat it in pineapples. Thomas

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent product

Posted by 5284185507512804028 on Sep 20, 2015

My dad has been taking this together with tart cherry and has remained gout free for 2 years and counting.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Anti-Inflammatory - definitely!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

This bromelain has been amazing for getting my ankles back. Hahah anyone who sits at the computer for too long will know what I mean, 1 capsule in the morning is great. I found that it helps digest heavy meals too :) With or without food is OK, they recommend on an empty stomach.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Does what it says

Posted by 4850485322067736465 on May 01, 2015

Jhad never heard of Bromelain until I was doing some research on things to help with blood clots. I definitely didn't want to take any conventional quack medicine so I looked for healthy alternatives. So I combined using this and EFA omega 3s and after two weeks the blood clot in my leg started to slowly disappear so I as now I have total relief. Im very happy with this product and I have ordered more I hope it works for others the same as it has for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Bromélaïne et tumeurs.

Posted by 4760239025986798482 on Mar 11, 2015

Je renouvelle toujours mon stock de Bromélaïne car je m' en sert aussi bien pour moi et mon cœur, et pour mes chiennes ou chattes lors de l'apparition de grosseurs ou tumeurs. 1 gélule par jours importe le poids, et les grosseurs disparaissent en 10 jours, ma chienne inopérable car l'utérus et collé au rectum, faisait des infections des chaines mammaires, une opérée et l' autre prenait le même chemin, j' ai essaie la Bromélaïne et tout a dégonflé et depuis tout va bien et idem pour mes 2 autres chiennes elles c' était des boules de partout, tout est parti. Depuis je donne 10 jours après le début des chaleurs 1 gél. par jour 3000 GDU pour éviter infections des tumeurs du col qui pourraient redémarrer, jusqu' à la fin des chaleurs soit entre 11 et 15 jours. A Ne pas prendre Extranase de la pharmacie ridiculement dosée et inefficace. Cela m'évite grosse opération risquée pour mes bêtes et très couteuse. Et si il faut antibiotiques je donne argent colloïdal 5 ml 2 fois par jour 7 jours de suite. Si mon expérience peu servir à des maîtres qui ont ce problème avec leurs animaux, aucun risque et effets secondaires.

Was this review helpful to you?

5 people found the following review helpful

Happy Customer

Posted by 5468992107419871440 on Jan 11, 2015

Taking prior to surgery, have heard it aids in swelling

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

ok!

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on Dec 19, 2014

Ok, capsule effect is unsatisfactory.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 35 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »