Clears erxcema and allergies

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

I take on empty stomach, 3x3 daily to clear eczema. Causes detox break out first month with red spots then clears up. prefer Dr Best proteolytic enzymes. They work better for inflammation and immune system healing and clearing severe eczema better. Order Proteolytic enzymes every month.

ok!

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on Dec 19, 2014

Ok, capsule effect is unsatisfactory.

Bromelain

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Dec 11, 2015

They are now researching bromelain as an anti-cancer agent. I use to work with asbestos & bromelain is the only known chemical that slows the growth of mesothelioma. Even though I have not been diagnosed with it, but why wait. I also eat it in pineapples. Thomas

It works!

Posted by teddiepooh on Dec 24, 2015

I bought this for my dad. He has severe joint pain and swelling, painful knees. He usually drinks homemade enzyme liquids to relieve the joint pain and it works, yet the painful, swelling feeling do not go away. He's tried this product for a week, one capsule a day, and he said he can walk&run like an average healthy man. I'm glad this works wonders for him. Definitely I will reorder this.

Strong enough

Posted by Reviewer1733539 on Aug 04, 2013

for the price.

Bloating

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 09, 2016

It's a good product, but after trying a few brands I know bromelain itself makes me bloat like crazy. Didn't get any other unpleasant side effects.

Doctor's Best, Best 3000 GDU Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 22, 2012

Doctor's Best, Best 3000 GDU Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

nothing

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

did me nothing even with 9 capsules per day. i guess it doesnt work as good as other proteolytic enzymes

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2316011 on Dec 02, 2012

waiting for results on the fat pockets on the back of my thights.. it's still too early to tell.