Uncertain

Posted by 5427381264121931806 on May 01, 2016

I bought 2 bottles of this to help me sleep better, but i also was using aromatherapy so i am uncertain if this is the main cause of me sleeping better or it's the lavender... I did however notice that it CAN make you unable to sleep sometimes. Luckily it doesn't happen often. I guess i will stick to taking melatonin instead to help with my sleep. I do also take it to elevate my moods (when i am nervous/anxious) and i'll give this one a "plausible" for that use. I will however say that my overall moods are better so i will continue to take it to monitor what it does.

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Maybe maybe not

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 30, 2012

Got this because I wanted to be more calm, less anxious. Maybe it worked. At the same time I started discovering God so that definitely helped.

Best 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2195439 on Oct 24, 2011

Some improvement noticed in ability to sleep better

5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2837932 on Feb 05, 2011

Good product! Contains nothing other than listed ingredients.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Aug 16, 2010

expensive, good product, but did not find that it differs much from normal tryptophan

It's working but...

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

I don't feel much difference. This one is O.K.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1609140 on Feb 22, 2010

I think, the 5-HTP makes me more stable but I have to take them in the morning otherwise I cannot find any sleep.

It works, but made me more depressed the next day

Posted by Reviewer3125411 on Jun 08, 2009

Be careful with dosage. I am 115 pounds, and I think the 100mg is too much for me. It made me relaxed, but too drowsy. Then the next day I was crying and felt more depressed then I ever have. I then opened the capsule and took half then next day, but still felt too drowsy and more depressed the following day. Also had bad dreams on it.

Good sleep

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on May 10, 2009

Just started using it a month ago and have noticed a better nights sleep however Im going to try melatonin just as a comparison

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »