Great for sleeping well

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014

My sleep improves with this. I go into a deep sleep and a couple of hours of sleep is sufficient for me.

Improved mood

Posted by 4846250973035480407 on Jun 16, 2014

Definitely notice an improved mood on these. Unfortunately a slightly tight chest too. So on the one hand - great mood, while on the other hand - chest tightness. I still take them now and then..

다른5htp에 비해좋은듯

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Jun 03, 2014

일단 약이 작아서 좋아요 그리고 5htp 헬시오리진꺼 꽤 오래먹었는데 효과못보고 이건좀 괜찮은것같아요 두알먹구요 근데 전 밤에 먹어도 잠오는효과는없었어요

Great

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Apr 09, 2014

As part of my depression regime I take this at night when I can't sleep along with st johns wort in the daytime and tryptophan at night just before bed. I seem to need all 3 to achieve the best results.

I felt improvements

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I suffer of migraine since I was a teenager, but since I take this I fell a little improvement. - - - - If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

recommended

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Feb 13, 2014

I am sleeping better and deeper. Taking it in conjunction with L-theanine so getting full benefits from synergeistic effects of both

Help you get sleep in a kind way...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and don't leave you tired or sleepy the day after. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Results of Taking for Three Days

Posted by 4737064637886915568 on Nov 25, 2012

It may be placebo but it seems my mild depression is much improved. My sleeping pattern, after taking one per morning, appears to be greatly improved especially if I take an Aleve. For instance, last night I slept over eight hours straight without waking up. I also took a Benedryl. I take the product at lunch or earlier. I will continue taking it even though it does give me nausea a couple hours after taking one. Not to the vomiting stage but obvious nausea for fifteen minutes each day. I never take on an empty stomach. I'm quite impressed being a person who took Valium to sleep for too many years to mention.

Seems to work

Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012

It seems to me that my nervousness and tension decreased since I've taken 5-HTP. However, I also take Source Naturals NutraSleep at bed time, because 5-HTP doesn't help me to get deep enough sleep. RU Кажется, эта штука работает. Во всяком случае, мне кажется, будто я меньше психую, когда принимаю это средство. Правда, проблемы со сном оно мне не решило, поэтому на ночь я принимаю NutraSleep от Source Naturals.

5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 17, 2012

Very good if you are low in serotonin and/or have trouble sleeping.