Seems to work

Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012

It seems to me that my nervousness and tension decreased since I've taken 5-HTP. However, I also take Source Naturals NutraSleep at bed time, because 5-HTP doesn't help me to get deep enough sleep. RU Кажется, эта штука работает. Во всяком случае, мне кажется, будто я меньше психую, когда принимаю это средство. Правда, проблемы со сном оно мне не решило, поэтому на ночь я принимаю NutraSleep от Source Naturals.

Help you get sleep in a kind way...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and don't leave you tired or sleepy the day after. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great Daily Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1795489 on Jul 16, 2009

I really noticed when I ran out. I was so cranky and irritable. Then I realized I had run out of my "happy pills". They certainly keep me in balance when taken daily. No complaints, just need to be consistent.

I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

Helps with mild depression which is what I use it for.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1552206 on Aug 17, 2009

Works well in conjunction with GABA

For a Teen!!

Posted by Reviewer2534688 on Aug 18, 2009

I purchased these as a supplement for a teenage drama queen, they are having a positive effect, and assisting her to cope with things.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Oct 09, 2009

This product is very good, the only con is they only sell them in one size.

Good 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 30, 2010

I think I'm dependent on it at this point.

It does have some effect

Posted by Reviewer2739725 on Apr 01, 2010

I didn't notice any different in humor or depression issues, but it does seem to have some effect on the sleep. I have always had sleep problems, and 5-HTP seems to be helping with that. It does not sedate me, but makes my sleep work like and alarm clock when I take it before going to bed. I fall asleep better, sleep, and wake up better as well. I intend to continue using it. It might be a healthier alternative to the sedatives, benzodiazepines, etc.

Great Help with sleeping

Posted by Reviewer3186907 on Jun 22, 2010

I take three of these a day to help me sleep at night has really helped me relax