amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3135894 on Oct 20, 2008

took away that nagging desire to eat! And helped with my anxiety and depression. I've actually been able to focus and organize for the first time in ages. I've been on assorted meds for the past 15 years, and nothing has worked this well. I've been off all prescriptions for a month now, and I feel great. I feel like me again thanks to 5-htp, combined with rhodiola. Took some time to experiment with dosages, but I found that about 30mg of the 5-htp is plenty. 100mg made me sleep, a nice dreamy sleep, but I can't sleep all day, too much to do. Even taking it every other day works well. I've tried LOTS of supplements over the past year, nothing has had such a profound effect as this. And this is the 1st time I felt I needed to write a review, please try it!

Greatest against Depression!

Posted by Reviewer2664300 on Dec 06, 2007

I used Prozac for over 5 years and threw them out when I started using 5-HTP and never felt better. I'm 48 now and have been diagnosed with bi-polar since I was 8 years old.

Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1032922 on Jan 08, 2012

This is even greater than I expected! I was suffering from a worse-than-usual case of SAD in November - a very dark, rainy, depressing time of year to live in the northernmost part of Europe. Darkness, depression, horrible relationship problems and a horrible break-up, stressed out because of study deadlines... after just one week of taking St. John's Wort plus 5-HTP, my general mood suddenly went from "devastated and morbid" to "cheery and upbeat", and has stayed there.

Say no to cronic and subclinical depression and MAO-inhibitors!

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

Just to think of the amount of people that go through life always feeling down and miserable. Blaming it all solely on life events and never really finding out it could all be caused by a chemical unbalance in the brain that when corrected can lead to a dramatic change in quality of life and happiness. There are several supplements that can help with that: St Johns Wort, Sam-E, and 5-htp. They are no lightweight players, they DO make a difference, and the best is there are no side effects! Dump the MAO- inhibitors and lift the dark clouds from your life by giving 5-htp a chance. I have recommended over and over again to friends, and have witnessed wonderful results in a matter of weeks when taken daily, and people have reported peaceful sleeping patterns, and significant improvement in mood, with no recurring depressions. What a God sent!!

feel so good

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on May 06, 2009

this produc is fantastic. i have only been taking it for 3 days and i can already feel the difference. i no longer feel depressed and my panic attacks are gone. it's the first time in years that i'm anxiety-free and i'm just so glad i came accross these little pills. i had tried everything to get over my clinical depression, from zoloft and xanax to all sorts of therapies and homeopathic remedies... only 5-htp worked for me and it's the first time i feel ok ever since i remember.

Sleeping well at last!

Posted by Reviewer1313524 on Oct 12, 2007

I do not sleep well, and I need good quality, restorative sleep for my health. I sleep really well now just taking one capsule when I go to bed. A couple of nights I have not slept well and realized the next morning that I forgot to take my 5-HTTP. They have not caused any problems with any medication I am taking which I had some concerns about when I started. Great product, great price, great sleep :-)

Literally the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2803113 on Aug 26, 2008

I've battled seasonal affective disorder for twenty years, each winter the symptoms would get worse. Finally, I came across Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP capsules. This combined with a 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 has given me the best two winters since I was a teenager! I take two capsules of Doctor's Best 5-HTP at night. (Taking it during the day made me too tired.) No matter how exhausted I am at the end of the day, I will ALWAYS take this 5-HTP and my vitamin D3, because I know how much better it helps me feel.

Doctor's Best 5-HTP is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on May 28, 2008

I have tried other natural sleep/relaxation products in the past only to be disappointed. This is so different. there have been no problems with taste, odor, daytime sleepiness etc. I can truthfully say, this is just like you haven't taken anything at all yet, you get results. It's wonderful and I highly recommend it Oh, by the way, I specialized in sleep medicine for 10 years. Just thought you might like to know. Thanks for a wonderful product. GiGi

Наконец спокойствие и нега///////////////////////////////////Finally, peace and bliss

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 11, 2012

Самое печальное проявление моего ПМС это жуткая раздражительность и агрессивность. Мне было очень стыдно перед родными за свое неадекватное поведение. Решила попробовать 5НТР, но сначала взяла пробник, т.к. читала, что у некоторых людей от него болит голова и нет эффекта... Пила по 2 капсулы в день - утром и вечером - что могу сказать... НАКОНЕЦ я чувствовала себя по-человечески!!! Спокойно и даже с удовольствием!!!! Сразу же заказала полную версию и, пожалуй, не раз повторю этот заказ ради мира в семье!!!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////The saddest part of my PMS is a manifestation of a terrible irritability and aggressiveness. I was very ashamed of their families for their inappropriate behavior. 5HTP decided to try, but first took the probe, as read that some people from a headache, and there is no effect ... Saw 2 capsules a day - morning and evening - I can say ... FINALLY, I felt like a human! Calmly and even with pleasure! Immediately ordered the full version and probably not repeat this order for the sake of peace in the family!

Say goodbye to sleepless night

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014