didnt work

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Sep 28, 2013

Didn't work for me.

BAD SERVICE

Posted by 5017511674090718118 on May 28, 2014

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

Sleeping well at last!

Posted by Reviewer1313524 on Oct 12, 2007

I do not sleep well, and I need good quality, restorative sleep for my health. I sleep really well now just taking one capsule when I go to bed. A couple of nights I have not slept well and realized the next morning that I forgot to take my 5-HTTP. They have not caused any problems with any medication I am taking which I had some concerns about when I started. Great product, great price, great sleep :-)

Literally the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2803113 on Aug 26, 2008

I've battled seasonal affective disorder for twenty years, each winter the symptoms would get worse. Finally, I came across Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP capsules. This combined with a 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 has given me the best two winters since I was a teenager! I take two capsules of Doctor's Best 5-HTP at night. (Taking it during the day made me too tired.) No matter how exhausted I am at the end of the day, I will ALWAYS take this 5-HTP and my vitamin D3, because I know how much better it helps me feel.

Doctor's Best 5-HTP is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on May 28, 2008

I have tried other natural sleep/relaxation products in the past only to be disappointed. This is so different. there have been no problems with taste, odor, daytime sleepiness etc. I can truthfully say, this is just like you haven't taken anything at all yet, you get results. It's wonderful and I highly recommend it Oh, by the way, I specialized in sleep medicine for 10 years. Just thought you might like to know. Thanks for a wonderful product. GiGi

Complements Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2653691 on Sep 07, 2006

I thought my nightly dose of Melatonin was sufficient to help me sleep but when I found myself consistently waking up in the middle of the night because of a health problem, I looked into 5-HTP. I didn't expect much since the two supplements are somewhat related but I wanted to give it a try anyway -- and I'm glad I did. I now do both and sleep solidly throughout the night. Give it a whirl. Just make sure to take it on an empty stomach because other amino acids (proteins) will "neuter" it.

Наконец спокойствие и нега///////////////////////////////////Finally, peace and bliss

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 11, 2012

Самое печальное проявление моего ПМС это жуткая раздражительность и агрессивность. Мне было очень стыдно перед родными за свое неадекватное поведение. Решила попробовать 5НТР, но сначала взяла пробник, т.к. читала, что у некоторых людей от него болит голова и нет эффекта... Пила по 2 капсулы в день - утром и вечером - что могу сказать... НАКОНЕЦ я чувствовала себя по-человечески!!! Спокойно и даже с удовольствием!!!! Сразу же заказала полную версию и, пожалуй, не раз повторю этот заказ ради мира в семье!!!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////The saddest part of my PMS is a manifestation of a terrible irritability and aggressiveness. I was very ashamed of their families for their inappropriate behavior. 5HTP decided to try, but first took the probe, as read that some people from a headache, and there is no effect ... Saw 2 capsules a day - morning and evening - I can say ... FINALLY, I felt like a human! Calmly and even with pleasure! Immediately ordered the full version and probably not repeat this order for the sake of peace in the family!

Fantasic "side effect" in lower appetite

Posted by 4674077201620800439 on May 08, 2016

Apart from actually sleeping better and becoming more relaxed yet focused I noticed having very little appetite once I started taking these. Not in an unhealthy not wanting to eat way or anything - my body simple switched from wanting carbs or guilty pleasure foods (like it used to for 30 years) to calmly opting for veggies. One small notice - the first three days of use were very sleepy, but yet again in a natural relaxed way (not when you skip a good night sleep and feel groggy).

Gets you up and going

Posted by Reviewer2164330 on Aug 27, 2014

If you suffer from Depression, whether it is seasonal or related to a series of events colliding into an unmanageable mess this product will help to get you feeling better with its direct delivery of serotonin straight to your brain. Synthetic SSRI's are converted in the blood and take weeks to work, and may cause long term negative side effects. Within days I felt better (though still working through issues so still human and not zombie-like with taking synthetic SSRI's). There is some stomach upset but nothing like with the synthetic SSRI's. You can also quite these anytime without negative effect unlike the necessity of being weaned off of synthetic SSRI's.

Say goodbye to sleepless night

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014