3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Complements Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2653691 on Sep 07, 2006

I thought my nightly dose of Melatonin was sufficient to help me sleep but when I found myself consistently waking up in the middle of the night because of a health problem, I looked into 5-HTP. I didn't expect much since the two supplements are somewhat related but I wanted to give it a try anyway -- and I'm glad I did. I now do both and sleep solidly throughout the night. Give it a whirl. Just make sure to take it on an empty stomach because other amino acids (proteins) will "neuter" it.

Great for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 19, 2008

I take this with Now brand GABA, one each at night a few hours before I go to bed. I get really bad PMS and this past month, it wasn't so bad. I sleep better and I wasn't as anxious, mean, or weepy. I think next month the week before my period I will double up on both pills and then go back to the normal dosage after my period. Like I said it works because I wasn't as bad as I normally am. I'd like to not experiance any PMS symptoms so that's why I'll double up on week 3. We'll see if it works! Also, I sleep a lot better. One thing I should add is that I've been laying off the caffiene. Maybe it's just that or maybe it's the pills. Whatever it is, I'll continue to avoid the caffiene and I'll continue to take GABA with 5-HTP.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2842231 on Oct 25, 2007

I use this supplement for many reasons including mood, calmness, weight loss, ect. This is also agreat valueand one of my favorite supplements.

Use for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1937326 on Feb 23, 2008

I have suffered from consistent monthly migraines and read about this product on a migraine page. I take it daily and I haven't been able to completely get rid of my headaches, but I have been able to cut them back and they do seem less intense. I also read that some people get an upset stomach when taking it, but I have not had that experience.

Works as stated

Posted by Bandia on Nov 24, 2006

I started taking 5-htp to help my insomnia, depression, & anxiety attacks after the death of my parents. I worked better than the anti-depressents & did not leave me with the drugged out hangover that the perscrition drugs did.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Dec 27, 2007

I have used other more expensive brands but this is just as good for half the price!

GREATLY EASED MY PAINS

Posted by Reviewer1907061 on May 05, 2009

aided greatly with my TMJ PAINS IN JAW. THANK YOU

會持續回購的好東西

Posted by ivykao on May 25, 2016

因為想要健身效果更好、身材更好,所以飲食管理不可少,飲食上有所限制難免會情緒波動較大、精神興奮睡不著,自從吃了這個色胺酸情況改變非常明顯,剛買來第一天吃時,當天晚上我還是難入睡,差點放棄它不再服用,後來上網看了相關資料才知道它是需要服用一段時間才會慢慢改善,所以我繼續服用了不到一個星期,效果就慢慢出來了,我的情緒變的平和,心情也確實變的好,晚上到了睡覺時間不會變的還很亢奮,而以前都要翻來覆去一、二個小時才能入睡,現在不用10分鐘就不醒人事了,哈。當然食物裡也有色胺酸,但還沒攝取到足量你可能就先吃進太多熱量了,所以這是不錯的補充品,建議飯後食用,不要跟B群一起吃,維他命B會阻礙色胺酸吸收。

Posted by 5124191739272756798 on May 20, 2015