recommended

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Feb 13, 2014

I am sleeping better and deeper. Taking it in conjunction with L-theanine so getting full benefits from synergeistic effects of both

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

5-HTP is a great product for revitalizing yourself. It seems to give more energy.

Didn't use it

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Nov 14, 2013

Don't know why I bought this, but didn't use, because have read negative reviews of this, So don't know will it work. :(

Does not work - Caused me sleepless nights !

Posted by 5736688796725479781 on Oct 14, 2013

I was taking this for my social anxiety disorder and generalized anxiety. I never had sleeping problems. I took two pills a day, one in the morning and one at night. I can guarantee you it was no placebo effect. I took it for 3 days, and for all those 3 days and nights, I did not have a restful sleep. It was doing the opposite of what it was recommended for. Its supposed to be a precursor to Serotonin, which becomes Melatonin that helps with sleep. But I do not know what went wrong. The moment I stopped taking them, that night itself I had a good sleep. Note: I also had slight nausea and stomach ache while taking it. NOT RECOMMENDED!

didnt work

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Sep 28, 2013

Didn't work for me.

No obvious effects

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

I have not experienced any particular effects from taking 5-HTP.

Help you get sleep in a kind way...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and don't leave you tired or sleepy the day after. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Doesn't work

Posted by j44lee on Jul 10, 2013

It makes me feel almost guilty to see that there are 312 reviews averaging 4.5 stars for this 5-HTP formula. It didn't do ANYTHING for my mild depression and anxiety issues. The endorphins I get from working out 3-4 days a week works wonders for me, but certain ailments can't be helped from a bottle.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2784093 on Jul 10, 2013

I've tried several brands of 5-HTP, and I like this one the best. This provides the little bit of lift I'm looking for from 5-HTP.

Posted by 5573868538101622645 on Jul 04, 2013