Didn't use it

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Nov 14, 2013

Don't know why I bought this, but didn't use, because have read negative reviews of this, So don't know will it work. :(

Doesn't work

Posted by j44lee on Jul 10, 2013

It makes me feel almost guilty to see that there are 312 reviews averaging 4.5 stars for this 5-HTP formula. It didn't do ANYTHING for my mild depression and anxiety issues. The endorphins I get from working out 3-4 days a week works wonders for me, but certain ailments can't be helped from a bottle.

Not working..

Posted by haeeliniel on Apr 23, 2015

Before I bought this brand, I used the Zoi 5htp and it was working. But since it's been discontinued, I had to find an alternative and this isn't it. It's just not working.

Helps With Depression

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Aug 20, 2009

I bought this product for my husband to take as an alternative to pharmaceuticals, which he did NOT want to take. After about a month taking 1 capsule 3 times a day, we have both noticed a major difference. My husband reports feeling much more peaceful, and has been quite productive. My oldest son who suffered from massive mood swings has been using this product for the last 4 months, and finds that "it is like night and day" in that he is much more on an even keel emotionally. He uses no pharmaceuticals of any kind. Both my husband and son are also getting counseling, and they both feel strongly that the 5HTP has greatly enhanced the benefits for them.

Great Daily Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1795489 on Jul 16, 2009

I really noticed when I ran out. I was so cranky and irritable. Then I realized I had run out of my "happy pills". They certainly keep me in balance when taken daily. No complaints, just need to be consistent.

California

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Feb 15, 2009

This had no effect on me.

Happier Days!

Posted by Reviewer2528501 on Oct 01, 2008

After much research, I discovered that a combination of 5-HTP and Inositol creates an anti-anxiety effect, similar to that of Prozac (but of course without all of the nasty drug side effects anti-depressants cause). I am the mother of two children under four, and I take one of each in the morning and I find that I am less easily stressed, respond in a much calmer manner and am generally a less anxious person as a result.

Off Prozac

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Dec 30, 2007

I have spent the last three years removing myself from a plethora of prescription drugs including Prozac. This was recommended by Dr. Murray, I suggest reading his book about the uses of 5-htp. Didn't lose as much weight as anticipated, I am free of the chronic depression which has plagued me for more than 12 years.

Best tranquilizer at lowest price

Posted by Reviewer3029777 on Jan 29, 2007

Excellent product at lowest price! 5-HTP is the newest form of L-Tryptophan. It calms anxiety without making you feel "stoned" or as though you are looking at life through a windowpane. It is 100% natural and you can't overdose.

Dr David Highman Australia

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on May 10, 2007

I have prescibed this for fibromyalgia syndrome , and it works very well to releive pain and it also helps my patients sleep patterns