make me feel better~

Posted by 5283429293461781749 on Jun 29, 2013

good~

Seems to help

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

I've taken 5-htp off and on for a year or so. I always find it helps, especially in winter when I can get pretty low. Hands up if you can't wait for global warming to eliminate cold weather.

5 HTP - Nausea

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 12, 2013

I really wanted to give 5 HTP a try however, I couldn't get past the terrible nausea and dizziness it caused. I tried changing the dosage and experimented with taking a capsule at night and or taking with or without food but the nausea never passed. I did some investigation and apparently many people report queasiness when they first start taking 5 HTP. I can usually get past an adjustment period with most medications but the side effects were interfering with my day-to-day life.

grrrrreat

Posted by 5651687161647585449 on Feb 06, 2013

I really like this product it helps to relax me.

VIVID DREAMS

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

If you know that you're a 'good dreamer' these would be lovely. If you're a person who knows their dreams are generally not happy and blissful BEWARE, you could wake up screaming. I stopped taking these immediately, so i cannot comment on the effect of taking these long-term.

Recommended and trusted

Posted by 5480008458076818955 on Jan 11, 2013

Recommended by a very trusted doctor, I personally seem to be having positive results.

better mood

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Dec 14, 2012

I feel more rested when i wake up, have better mood. Good suplement!

gave me insomnia

Posted by Reviewer3181914 on Nov 26, 2012

Gave me insomnia. Makes me feel worse after a few days.

Results of Taking for Three Days

Posted by 4737064637886915568 on Nov 25, 2012

It may be placebo but it seems my mild depression is much improved. My sleeping pattern, after taking one per morning, appears to be greatly improved especially if I take an Aleve. For instance, last night I slept over eight hours straight without waking up. I also took a Benedryl. I take the product at lunch or earlier. I will continue taking it even though it does give me nausea a couple hours after taking one. Not to the vomiting stage but obvious nausea for fifteen minutes each day. I never take on an empty stomach. I'm quite impressed being a person who took Valium to sleep for too many years to mention.

DB 5-HTP