Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Наконец спокойствие и нега///////////////////////////////////Finally, peace and bliss

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 11, 2012

Самое печальное проявление моего ПМС это жуткая раздражительность и агрессивность. Мне было очень стыдно перед родными за свое неадекватное поведение. Решила попробовать 5НТР, но сначала взяла пробник, т.к. читала, что у некоторых людей от него болит голова и нет эффекта... Пила по 2 капсулы в день - утром и вечером - что могу сказать... НАКОНЕЦ я чувствовала себя по-человечески!!! Спокойно и даже с удовольствием!!!! Сразу же заказала полную версию и, пожалуй, не раз повторю этот заказ ради мира в семье!!!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////The saddest part of my PMS is a manifestation of a terrible irritability and aggressiveness. I was very ashamed of their families for their inappropriate behavior. 5HTP decided to try, but first took the probe, as read that some people from a headache, and there is no effect ... Saw 2 capsules a day - morning and evening - I can say ... FINALLY, I felt like a human! Calmly and even with pleasure! Immediately ordered the full version and probably not repeat this order for the sake of peace in the family!

Complements Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2653691 on Sep 07, 2006

I thought my nightly dose of Melatonin was sufficient to help me sleep but when I found myself consistently waking up in the middle of the night because of a health problem, I looked into 5-HTP. I didn't expect much since the two supplements are somewhat related but I wanted to give it a try anyway -- and I'm glad I did. I now do both and sleep solidly throughout the night. Give it a whirl. Just make sure to take it on an empty stomach because other amino acids (proteins) will "neuter" it.

Great for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 19, 2008

I take this with Now brand GABA, one each at night a few hours before I go to bed. I get really bad PMS and this past month, it wasn't so bad. I sleep better and I wasn't as anxious, mean, or weepy. I think next month the week before my period I will double up on both pills and then go back to the normal dosage after my period. Like I said it works because I wasn't as bad as I normally am. I'd like to not experiance any PMS symptoms so that's why I'll double up on week 3. We'll see if it works! Also, I sleep a lot better. One thing I should add is that I've been laying off the caffiene. Maybe it's just that or maybe it's the pills. Whatever it is, I'll continue to avoid the caffiene and I'll continue to take GABA with 5-HTP.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2842231 on Oct 25, 2007

I use this supplement for many reasons including mood, calmness, weight loss, ect. This is also agreat valueand one of my favorite supplements.

Use for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1937326 on Feb 23, 2008

I have suffered from consistent monthly migraines and read about this product on a migraine page. I take it daily and I haven't been able to completely get rid of my headaches, but I have been able to cut them back and they do seem less intense. I also read that some people get an upset stomach when taking it, but I have not had that experience.