Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

VIVID DREAMS

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

If you know that you're a 'good dreamer' these would be lovely. If you're a person who knows their dreams are generally not happy and blissful BEWARE, you could wake up screaming. I stopped taking these immediately, so i cannot comment on the effect of taking these long-term.

didnt work

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Sep 28, 2013

Didn't work for me.

Does not work - Caused me sleepless nights !

Posted by 5736688796725479781 on Oct 14, 2013

I was taking this for my social anxiety disorder and generalized anxiety. I never had sleeping problems. I took two pills a day, one in the morning and one at night. I can guarantee you it was no placebo effect. I took it for 3 days, and for all those 3 days and nights, I did not have a restful sleep. It was doing the opposite of what it was recommended for. Its supposed to be a precursor to Serotonin, which becomes Melatonin that helps with sleep. But I do not know what went wrong. The moment I stopped taking them, that night itself I had a good sleep. Note: I also had slight nausea and stomach ache while taking it. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Complements Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2653691 on Sep 07, 2006

I thought my nightly dose of Melatonin was sufficient to help me sleep but when I found myself consistently waking up in the middle of the night because of a health problem, I looked into 5-HTP. I didn't expect much since the two supplements are somewhat related but I wanted to give it a try anyway -- and I'm glad I did. I now do both and sleep solidly throughout the night. Give it a whirl. Just make sure to take it on an empty stomach because other amino acids (proteins) will "neuter" it.

Наконец спокойствие и нега///////////////////////////////////Finally, peace and bliss

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 11, 2012

Самое печальное проявление моего ПМС это жуткая раздражительность и агрессивность. Мне было очень стыдно перед родными за свое неадекватное поведение. Решила попробовать 5НТР, но сначала взяла пробник, т.к. читала, что у некоторых людей от него болит голова и нет эффекта... Пила по 2 капсулы в день - утром и вечером - что могу сказать... НАКОНЕЦ я чувствовала себя по-человечески!!! Спокойно и даже с удовольствием!!!! Сразу же заказала полную версию и, пожалуй, не раз повторю этот заказ ради мира в семье!!!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////The saddest part of my PMS is a manifestation of a terrible irritability and aggressiveness. I was very ashamed of their families for their inappropriate behavior. 5HTP decided to try, but first took the probe, as read that some people from a headache, and there is no effect ... Saw 2 capsules a day - morning and evening - I can say ... FINALLY, I felt like a human! Calmly and even with pleasure! Immediately ordered the full version and probably not repeat this order for the sake of peace in the family!