Posted by 5124191739272756798 on May 20, 2015

Zzzzzzzzzz!

Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Cap

Posted by 4769706364272729214 on Oct 15, 2016

I am using it just a few weeks but I feel good with it- Review in the future will be better to know

Help you get sleep in a kind way...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and don't leave you tired or sleepy the day after. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Maybe maybe not

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 30, 2012

Got this because I wanted to be more calm, less anxious. Maybe it worked. At the same time I started discovering God so that definitely helped.

good for some, not for all

Posted by Reviewer2221991 on Jan 22, 2008

This didn't work for me to get me asleep. In fact, it felt like I had a harder time falling asleep when taking it. It did keep me asleep once I drifted off (no night time bathroom breaks but I care about the first rather than the latter).

Not working..

Posted by haeeliniel on Apr 23, 2015

Before I bought this brand, I used the Zoi 5htp and it was working. But since it's been discontinued, I had to find an alternative and this isn't it. It's just not working.

Didn't use it

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Nov 14, 2013

Don't know why I bought this, but didn't use, because have read negative reviews of this, So don't know will it work. :(

Doesn't work

Posted by j44lee on Jul 10, 2013

It makes me feel almost guilty to see that there are 312 reviews averaging 4.5 stars for this 5-HTP formula. It didn't do ANYTHING for my mild depression and anxiety issues. The endorphins I get from working out 3-4 days a week works wonders for me, but certain ailments can't be helped from a bottle.

Helps With Depression

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Aug 20, 2009

I bought this product for my husband to take as an alternative to pharmaceuticals, which he did NOT want to take. After about a month taking 1 capsule 3 times a day, we have both noticed a major difference. My husband reports feeling much more peaceful, and has been quite productive. My oldest son who suffered from massive mood swings has been using this product for the last 4 months, and finds that "it is like night and day" in that he is much more on an even keel emotionally. He uses no pharmaceuticals of any kind. Both my husband and son are also getting counseling, and they both feel strongly that the 5HTP has greatly enhanced the benefits for them.

Great Daily Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1795489 on Jul 16, 2009

I really noticed when I ran out. I was so cranky and irritable. Then I realized I had run out of my "happy pills". They certainly keep me in balance when taken daily. No complaints, just need to be consistent.