Tubular stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Feb 09, 2009

I ordered this for my Mother's upcoming Birthday because she told me how great taking Acai is. She said that it gave her energy like never before! It used to take her a week to clean the house (walls, carpets..etc) and she'd always be sore and tried afterwards, however, when she's taking Acai, she can do the entire house in 3 days and still feel great later! Gotta love this stuff, great for extra energy!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2207875 on Apr 01, 2009

I have been taking 2 pills a day and have been loosing weight and having more energy. I would recommend it.

Acai Berry

Posted by Reviewer3167519 on Nov 30, 2009

This product reads as it should be good for a persons health, I was surprised that it is as good as it claims. I feel more energy, sleeping better, I am going to be a new woman in no time. Very satisified, will buy again and again.

increases vaodilation

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Jan 07, 2009

This would be great if I didn't have vascular induced rosacea. It really dilates the blood vessels of the skin! Even though it didn't work for me, I will give it 5 stars, because it does improve vasodilation.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1863091 on Mar 10, 2009

I really do like this. I have tried 3 different brands and this one does give me the most energy which is what I need at the end of the day to get through the gym process.

Doctor's best Acai

Posted by Reviewer1955017 on Mar 17, 2009

More energy. Ran out of the 1st supply so decided to wait to see if I felt a difference. More tired in just a few days so I ordered more.

Wonderful - I feel so much healthier!

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Feb 22, 2011

I have so much more energy,my skin is brighter, and my digestion is better - and i only take 1 a day, not the full dose of 2!

Use of Dr's Best Acai

Posted by Reviewer1345458 on Sep 16, 2009

Have been using since January 2009 - helped with knne joint function and reduced pain.

Always wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 11, 2009

This stuff is excellent. It gives energy like no other! I would never rely on anything else but my Acai. Top notch brand I highly recommend it!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

After only one week taking 2 tablets each morning, my skin and hair are noticeably softer and I have a lot more energy.