Tubular stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Feb 09, 2009

I ordered this for my Mother's upcoming Birthday because she told me how great taking Acai is. She said that it gave her energy like never before! It used to take her a week to clean the house (walls, carpets..etc) and she'd always be sore and tried afterwards, however, when she's taking Acai, she can do the entire house in 3 days and still feel great later! Gotta love this stuff, great for extra energy!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2207875 on Apr 01, 2009

I have been taking 2 pills a day and have been loosing weight and having more energy. I would recommend it.

Acai Berry

Posted by Reviewer3167519 on Nov 30, 2009

This product reads as it should be good for a persons health, I was surprised that it is as good as it claims. I feel more energy, sleeping better, I am going to be a new woman in no time. Very satisified, will buy again and again.

Wonderful - I feel so much healthier!

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Feb 22, 2011

I have so much more energy,my skin is brighter, and my digestion is better - and i only take 1 a day, not the full dose of 2!

increases vaodilation

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Jan 07, 2009

This would be great if I didn't have vascular induced rosacea. It really dilates the blood vessels of the skin! Even though it didn't work for me, I will give it 5 stars, because it does improve vasodilation.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1863091 on Mar 10, 2009

I really do like this. I have tried 3 different brands and this one does give me the most energy which is what I need at the end of the day to get through the gym process.

Doctor's best Acai

Posted by Reviewer1955017 on Mar 17, 2009

More energy. Ran out of the 1st supply so decided to wait to see if I felt a difference. More tired in just a few days so I ordered more.

Great Acai Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1020003 on Jan 01, 2009

I have tried Doctor's Best and Sambazon brand of Acai supplements and like them both equally. I like that Doctor's Best has 120 caps vs. 60 with Sambazon for about the same price. I take Acai for the health benefits and I notice that I sleep a lot better at night with taking them. That is really beneficial with having hypothryoidism and a 2 and a half year old at home! Great overall product...will continue taking it for sure!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Jan 18, 2009

I have been feeling more energetic lately; but have only taken this for a short time so not sure if these caps are the reason! They are easy to take, I don't gag, and my skin has gotten softer recently also. I'll get these again when I run out.

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER

Posted by Reviewer1184889 on Jan 18, 2009

MY SKIN IS LOOKING BETTER AND MUCH MORE ENERGY. I HOPE THAT THIS COMBINED WITH EXERCISE WILL MAKE A HEALTHIER ME. I AM 59 YEARS OLD. SARAH WALKER