July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Acai, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Tubular stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Feb 09, 2009

I ordered this for my Mother's upcoming Birthday because she told me how great taking Acai is. She said that it gave her energy like never before! It used to take her a week to clean the house (walls, carpets..etc) and she'd always be sore and tried afterwards, however, when she's taking Acai, she can do the entire house in 3 days and still feel great later! Gotta love this stuff, great for extra energy!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2207875 on Apr 01, 2009

I have been taking 2 pills a day and have been loosing weight and having more energy. I would recommend it.

Acai Berry

Posted by Reviewer3167519 on Nov 30, 2009

This product reads as it should be good for a persons health, I was surprised that it is as good as it claims. I feel more energy, sleeping better, I am going to be a new woman in no time. Very satisified, will buy again and again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1575423 on Mar 07, 2008

I can't be happier with my purchase. I have been a bad sleeper my whole life & I have been sleeping better since I started Doctor's Best, Best Acai. I didn't even know that was one of the possible side effects. Also, I am anemic and so I am usually tired and yawn all day long; it's been that way my whole life. After about a week I found that I have more energy and I don't start yawning until right before bed. Even at work I notice a difference. When everyone else is going through their afternoon slump, I stay awake and alert.

increases vaodilation

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Jan 07, 2009

This would be great if I didn't have vascular induced rosacea. It really dilates the blood vessels of the skin! Even though it didn't work for me, I will give it 5 stars, because it does improve vasodilation.