• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Reviews | English

Wow, it is now a staple!

Posted by 5326146906655967392 on Feb 11, 2013

I ve tried alot of supplements, and this one is one of the best! I am regular active male who goes to the gym. I took this for brain power and the hard to loose last 10 lbs. I can say that in both categories has worked great. I ve also tried 7-keto and raspberry ketons for weight loss. Both supplements were very disappointing. So if you are an already active male, I recommend this supplement.

Good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Apr 21, 2015

Carnitine is also good for the brain and it can speed up the metabolic process. However, there is some research that states if overused it can actually slow down metabolism, so be watchful.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

I took this along with D-Ribose and CoQ10 for a period of time to help fight my Chronic Fatigue. I believe that together they have put me on a path to better health.

Boosts energy!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

L-carnitine boosts my mental and physical energy. It is important for heart and brain function and muscle movement.

Superior! Weight loss & back pain gone!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 16, 2012

I noticed a difference in one week with this sigma tau brand. It absorbs faster and the results are fantastic! Weight loss and back pain diminished. I am a vegetarian, so I don't eat many foods that contain L. Carnitine. I have been taking a Carnitine supplement for years. This is the first brand (and I have tried many) that really works! Plus, it is a bargain at this price! Iherb is great, been ordering from them for years!

good product for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Apr 10, 2010

This product is good for the weight loss,perfectly with Sprirulina and Apple Cider Vinegar.

No Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 15, 2010

My concern is this does not have ALA (alpha lipoic acid) so make sure you take it with ALA. Without ALA you could AGE FASTER. Please research before taking this alone. I have purchase ALpha lipoic acid 200mg/capsule to finish this bottle.

Very high quality

Posted by Reviewer3168180 on Oct 07, 2010

I have taken L-Carnitine for years for heart health & fatigue. A great side-effect of this product has been muscle definition. I notice a difference within a few weeks, and my energy levels are great when I take 3-4 caps a day. I didn't get the same results with other brands, except Jarrow formulas Carnit-all is good as well.

Super results combined with Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2815564 on Jan 23, 2008

This Acetyl-L-Carnitine (588mg) works even better when you take it along with Alpha Lipoic Acid, I use the Source Naturals 200mg. This combination formula is the one invented by Dr. Bruce Ames of U.C. Berkeley and has many rejuvenation effects on the mitochondria. Search Google and you'll see. Source Naturals and Juvenon make a custom tablet with these two combined, but buying in 120 capsule quantities at this price can't be beat. The Sigma Tau (Doctor's Best) ALCAR is the best I've encountered.

Heart

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

We began to take carnitine for my husbands heart and find that our bodies have "resculpted" and we no longer carry the weight in the same place as before