• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Reviews | English

Good for non-jittery energy

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Sep 14, 2010

3 grams of this stuff gives me lots of non-jittery energy that lasts for several hours. It's particularly good combined with taurine, to keep me alert yet calm.

Heart

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

We began to take carnitine for my husbands heart and find that our bodies have "resculpted" and we no longer carry the weight in the same place as before

Helps Increase My Energy

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Oct 31, 2009

I've had chronic problems with severe fatigue for 2 1/2 years. I take 30+ supplements per day. This is one of a couple that I know for sure helps with my energy. I take 2 capsules, twice per day.

Great!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1415050 on Oct 14, 2007

This is the best form of this supplement I have used. My energy level is up, and I feel better in general.

Heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Mar 08, 2011

These give me heartburn. It was okay as long as I only took 1-2 capsules but the maximum dose 4 capsules give me a terrible heartburn. The lower dose does not give me more energy, which was why I wanted to try this product in the first place. Sadly a disappointment.

carnitine: Dr Oz warns against taking it

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 11, 2015

I watched an episode in which Dr Oz explained, with a heart specialist, that latest research shows that this will change in your intestine into a substance that sticks to your arteries, eventually clogging them causing strokes and heart attack. When I tried to return the bottle, it was refused because it is already open. Now the manufacturers are up to it and are saying l- carnitive is safe if you don't eat lots of red meat: steaks, roasts, and hamburgers = that's anti-amerikano!

Brain activator

Posted by JackLyon on Jun 09, 2016

Use in conjunction with phosphadytyl choline for maximum cognitive performance. My seventy plus year old noggin functions much more effectively since commencing this regimen two + years back.

wonderful thing for my mom))

Posted by 4756166449303345721 on Apr 17, 2013

my mom is sure that this supplement had made her free from neck ache! after first use! she suffer from osteochondrosis and these capsules became real miracle for her) she takes 2caps/day during 2 monthes.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 29, 2007

Feels "cleaner" and stronger then most ALCAR ive tried. Very happy with it

good

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

great brain supplement for my ADD! thank you!