• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Customer Ratings

Good for non-jittery energy

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Sep 14, 2010

3 grams of this stuff gives me lots of non-jittery energy that lasts for several hours. It's particularly good combined with taurine, to keep me alert yet calm.

Very useful supplement

Posted by Reviewer1317910 on Aug 23, 2009

ALC is a very useful anti-aging supplement, particularly with regard to cognitive function. I haven't been taking it long enough to give definitive validation in this area. However I have noticed that gym workouts seem to be easier - I am not feeling as tired as I used to. Doctors Best make high quality, very affordable supplements. I will continue buying this product from iHerb as their pricing and service is unbeatable - especially their international postage prices.

Helps Increase My Energy

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Oct 31, 2009

I've had chronic problems with severe fatigue for 2 1/2 years. I take 30+ supplements per day. This is one of a couple that I know for sure helps with my energy. I take 2 capsules, twice per day.

Great!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1415050 on Oct 14, 2007

This is the best form of this supplement I have used. My energy level is up, and I feel better in general.

Heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Mar 08, 2011

These give me heartburn. It was okay as long as I only took 1-2 capsules but the maximum dose 4 capsules give me a terrible heartburn. The lower dose does not give me more energy, which was why I wanted to try this product in the first place. Sadly a disappointment.

wonderful thing for my mom))

Posted by 4756166449303345721 on Apr 17, 2013

my mom is sure that this supplement had made her free from neck ache! after first use! she suffer from osteochondrosis and these capsules became real miracle for her) she takes 2caps/day during 2 monthes.

best product

Posted by 5509134295179483701 on Dec 02, 2014

since using these over the past 12 months. my memory has improved and I am more alert and energetic after having a baby 5 years ago it felt like i lost part of me and now i have regained it all back there fantastic

Good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Apr 21, 2015

Carnitine is also good for the brain and it can speed up the metabolic process. However, there is some research that states if overused it can actually slow down metabolism, so be watchful.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 29, 2007

Feels "cleaner" and stronger then most ALCAR ive tried. Very happy with it

good

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

great brain supplement for my ADD! thank you!